Forums » The Lounge

Made up quotes

• 24 posts
    June 7, 2015 9:54 AM EDT
    Thalmor Justiciar while interrogating Artutin, unaware of the blade in his believed to be tied hands: "Why do you fight us alone, dog? What hope do you have of changing the world against the might of the Aldmeri Dominion?
    Arturin: "One drop creates a ripple that travels across the entire pond"
    • 394 posts
    June 7, 2015 10:01 AM EDT

Me like! Or: Let's party like it's 4E199!

• 394 posts
    June 7, 2015 10:03 AM EDT

Lydia, if you use that tone with me again you'll get a burden you weren't expecting

• 394 posts
    June 7, 2015 10:07 AM EDT

Echo this. With quotes like that it sounds great. Publish!

• 24 posts
    June 7, 2015 11:23 AM EDT

'To Hell with logic!"

I mean, why not, right?

• 47 posts
    June 7, 2015 1:22 PM EDT

Praying to yourself, my Lord? That's not a good sign. Or perhaps it is. Prince of Madness, and all that.

-Haskill

• 133 posts
    June 7, 2015 2:59 PM EDT
    You can't spell stud without STD. And U.
    - me on diseases
    • 131 posts
    June 7, 2015 4:02 PM EDT
    "You can't expect good results unless you give a damn about it." I actually said it to one of my classmates as he wasn't pleased with his grades in german, though he made it clear that he didn't really care.
  • June 7, 2015 4:17 PM EDT

"I never knew how people worked until I took one apart to find out..."

• June 7, 2015 4:18 PM EDT

MY DOG'S AWESOME! Sorry, had to.

• 168 posts
    June 7, 2015 4:31 PM EDT

"And that is the reason I love to be a lone wolf"

- Shigeru, the Thalmor Slayer Khajiit watching Serana sweeping the floor with a broom after he killed some bandits. (this really happened in the game).

• 63 posts
    June 7, 2015 5:24 PM EDT

hell yes, thank you for pointing that out, i thought i was alone in thinking that

• 63 posts
    June 7, 2015 5:36 PM EDT

"When you're young, you have energy and time, but no money. When you're an adult, you have energy and money, but no time. When you're old, you have time and money, but no energy."

- my little brother

• 4 posts
    June 7, 2015 9:47 PM EDT

"What do you call a slow wizard that graduates last in his class?  You call him a wizard."

"A fart in the wind is like a war in the pocket."

• 184 posts
    June 8, 2015 1:17 AM EDT

That's completely true. :O

• 184 posts
    June 8, 2015 1:28 AM EDT

Oh my God. XD

• June 8, 2015 2:15 AM EDT

I like your style.

• June 8, 2015 2:37 AM EDT

"Don't judge another man just because he sins differently than you." --A friend of mine  

"A time is coming when people will go mad and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, 'you are mad, you are not like us!'” --St Anthony the Great 

"5% of people think. 10% of people think they think. 85% of people would rather die than think." --Unknown, but not me 

"Only after the last privilege is checked, the last social justice talking point made into ironclad law, the last private industry smothered to death, will man learn that he cannot eat feels." --Me 

"In this world you either die a fresh prince, or you live long enough to become Uncle Phil." --Me 

• Tim
    • 92 posts
    June 8, 2015 8:30 AM EDT

"People are stupid." - My Dad. 

Not really sure if you'd call that cool or thought provoking, but...its a quote 

• June 8, 2015 12:42 PM EDT

I AM IN LOVE WITH THAT FIRST ONE...

• 184 posts
    June 9, 2015 2:39 AM EDT

My dad says that all the time as well! XD So does my mum.

• 627 posts
    June 9, 2015 2:45 AM EDT

I say that quite often, especially when shows like master chef and "insert country here" has talent are on.

• 131 posts
    June 9, 2015 5:37 AM EDT
    That is the reason why i really don't use social medias. Also i'm just not a social person.
  • June 20, 2015 1:31 AM EDT

I'm here to spread the love of Mara. The tough love!

I'm a pacifist. That means I will pass a fist right in your face if you don't back down, fool!

If someone calls you a milk drinker just say, "Thanks for the compliment on my strong bones and healthy teeth"

Master T, Priest of Mara

• 1 posts
    June 20, 2015 2:43 AM EDT
    Reminds me of something i read in The Killing Joke, "I'd be crazy if I wasn't insane!" Not as deep, but kinda cool.