Forums » Elder Scrolls

Avengers or Justice League of America

• 22 posts
    May 29, 2015 11:02 PM EDT
    I came up with this idea because of seeks-many-stars' favorite super hero. For this I was wondering who would win, the mighty Avengers or the JLA. In my opinion the JLA would win (mind you i am thinking of the original teams) because Captain America sucks.
    But this isnt about what I think but what you think.
    • 201 posts
    May 29, 2015 11:31 PM EDT
    Comparing those two aren't right. Of course The Jla would win because they are significantly stronger than the Avengers. DC and Marvel are set in different worlds. Think of it like Skyrim difficulty. Legendary: JLA Avengers: Apprentice. Superman alone could kill all of the avengers in one fight. Wonder Woman is slightly less stronger. Flash, Batman, Aquaman, Hawkman, and finally green lantern.

Jla could be a lot less stronger if Superman, Wonderwoman, and Martian Manhunter weren't in it. So to answer your question, JLA would wipe the floor with the avengers. Minus hulk. Hulk could actually do some damage because in the comics, Hulk would do more damage he madder he got. :) Oh and btw, You should have put this in General chat, Not Skyrim discussions.