Forums » Elder Scrolls

Modern Skyrim Characters

• 145 posts
    May 21, 2015 8:34 PM EDT

If your character was real and alive at this very moment, what would he/she say and do? What would their occupations be, and what hobbies would they have? What would be their purpose on Earth instead of on Nirn?

My Bosmer, Oren, upon realizing magic wasn't a thing on Earth, would probably become a crappy kid's magician who gets paid to perform at birthday parties. He wouldn't even fool the kids, he's so bad.

I thought this would be fun to talk about. :P

• 125 posts
    May 21, 2015 8:41 PM EDT

My adventurer, Erika Northwing, would star in a television series where she'd travel all over the world in search of treasure. My assassin, Rikka Northwing, would become an underground mercenary. My wood elves, Marudil and Sevria, would likely be part of a Native American tribe, with the best potential candidates being Apache and Cherokee. My witch, Arabella Blackwell, would run a Wiccan shop with all manner of paranormal oddities. And her cousin, Markus Blackwell, would be exactly what he is in Skyrim: a thief.

• 237 posts
    May 22, 2015 1:14 PM EDT

Without magic, Arche would still be a hardcore wilderness survivor and ancient archery enthusiast.  She would probably end up starring on a wilderness show on Discovery channel or something.

Librari already is me in real life in Skyrim!

• 1441 posts
    May 22, 2015 2:51 PM EDT

My vampire Breton, Jacen Marek, would probably become some sort of history teacher, or a dectective

• 33 posts
    May 22, 2015 6:02 PM EDT

My current Khajit, Tigre, would probably were a mask to hide his cat face and move to a monastery to pursue the life of  a buddhist monk.

• May 22, 2015 10:48 PM EDT

Because my current character has such a penchant for murder, and getting away with murder is so incredibly difficult these days, I'm thinking Andriel Willowthorn would be rotting in prison somewhere. Or, if he were to live in Alabama, killed by lethal injection long ago.

• 367 posts
    June 7, 2015 11:51 AM EDT

Bearing in mind that my characters an Argonian werewolf, I have a few options.

1.The real life Hound of the Hunting Grounds  Baskervills in Dartmoor.

2. The black wolf who stalks the New Forest (25 mile woodland/ plains area, oh yes...) Think of west of Whiterun.

3. Somewhere realy swampy.

4. Get caught and live as a Circus Freak