Forums » Elder Scrolls

Build Theme Song?

• 68 posts
    May 21, 2015 4:32 PM EDT
    I've noticed there's been a lot of build related disscusions lately and was wondering what your build theme song would be? You've spent plenty of time testing and playing your builds maybe even tried to get inside their minds when role playing with them. So what song or songs best suite your builds personality or play style?

For my build Reaper of Souls (currently in WiP stage) I would have to say either Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold or Vicarious by Tool would sum the build up and fit his personality quite well. The chorus for Vicarious would be most suiting. "Vicariously I, live while the whole world dies. You all need it too, don't lie."
    • 125 posts
    May 21, 2015 5:13 PM EDT

Whispering Death: Murderers Are Getting Prettier Every Day (Marilyn Manson)

The Daedric Doctor: The Beautiful People (Again, by Marilyn Manson)

Raging Wolf: Native Blood (Testament)

• 367 posts
    May 21, 2015 5:18 PM EDT

I've only got the one build,Hound Of The Hunting Grounds . It's made for the current Evolution Event.

As such there's only two songs which really apply.

Who let the dogs out... Baha Men

and my favourite one is...

Hungry Like A Wolf by Duran Duran

This one fits it perfectly.

• 1217 posts
    May 21, 2015 5:21 PM EDT

My builds all have music linked at the top that's meant to help get further "in character".

• 68 posts
    May 21, 2015 5:26 PM EDT
    I've noticed those builds just couldn't remember who posted them lol.
    • 68 posts
    May 21, 2015 5:27 PM EDT
    What about Of Wolf and Man by Metallica? I always thought that would be perfect for a werewolf build.
    • 485 posts
    May 21, 2015 5:49 PM EDT
    People might get mad at me if I start putting autolay music in my builds.
    • 68 posts
    May 21, 2015 5:53 PM EDT
    Lol now I'm currious as to what those songs might be. Please don't say Oprea. Just kidding everyone's taste in music is their own and it would be interesting to see how everyone's taste in music reflects in their builds.
    • 367 posts
    May 21, 2015 6:12 PM EDT

I'll have to look that one up.

• 1441 posts
    May 21, 2015 6:15 PM EDT
    Same with mine, almost all have a music link