Forums » The Lounge

Favourite character of all time?

• 15 posts
    May 16, 2015 6:51 AM EDT

yes I know this question has been asked tens of thousands of times, but since we've been having this ongoing trend of getting to know each other, I could't help myself.

personallymy favourite character OF ALL TIME is Roland Deschain from Stephen King's The Dark Tower series.  

And as you can see, there is good reason why!

So who, or what, is yours?...

• 1467 posts
    May 16, 2015 7:03 AM EDT

My Dwarf Homie. No joke I love everything about Tethras from the Dragon Age series, from his witty lines, great sense of humor and the way he interacts with people and the way they interact with him is just pure gold. Excellently done by the writer's of Dragon Age.

• 627 posts
    May 16, 2015 7:16 AM EDT

I'd have to agree with you there, although for me it's more of a tie between him and some other characters one of which is this dwarf, partly for two quotes:

"This is it, Warden. 'When from the blood of battle the stone has fed, let the heroes prevail and the blighters lie dead.' As one of the blighters, I sodding salute you. Let us show them our hearts, and then show them theirs."

"Aye. I've tried twenty-seven different types of ale and learned I'm just the right height to give a human girl a good time. That doesn't make me a good man."

• 22 posts
    May 16, 2015 7:17 AM EDT
    Batman
    • 32 posts
    May 16, 2015 7:37 AM EDT

Mine will always be Sub-Zero...Kratos comes in a close second. 

• 95 posts
    May 16, 2015 7:56 AM EDT

The Joker (Heathe Ledger RIP), Bane (Batman), Darth Bane, Darth Nihilus. OH! and Red from the Youtube show called Dickfigures (Not even kidding, look it up, that's it's name XD)

• 47 posts
    May 16, 2015 9:58 AM EDT

Edison Trent from Freelancer. 

• May 16, 2015 12:01 PM EDT

The Doctor, from Doctor Who. While my love of the character depends on who's writing it, when it's on, it's really on. Otherwise, I'm a massive fan of Vivec from Morrowind, both the lore-Vivec and game-Vivec.

• May 16, 2015 1:10 PM EDT

Mine would have to be Alex the Kid, Was the first game I ever played and god was it hard, ill never forget the little bugger or the tune that went with him, yes you are humming it now, lol

• 18 posts
    May 16, 2015 3:23 PM EDT

I could never choose, but Rorschach from Watchmen, Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop, and O'Brien from 1984 are definitely up there.

• 237 posts
    May 16, 2015 4:02 PM EDT

Wow, I didn't see that one coming!  'Please, call me Trent.'

• 237 posts
    May 16, 2015 4:09 PM EDT

How can I choose just one fictional character from every genre and medium?  There are so many good ones!

Well, if my avatar is any indication, I'm a big fan of a certain fairy, but she's definitely not my favorite girl from that series.  In general, I like the more laid-back or tongue-in-cheek characters over the ones who try to hard to be edgy or hardcore.  For example, one of my all-time favorites for sure is Han Solo.

• 51 posts
    May 16, 2015 5:28 PM EDT

Any Bad-ass Bounty-Hunter/Mercenary living in a fictional world will do