Forums » Elder Scrolls

Fatalities - What would your character's be?

• 83 posts
    May 19, 2015 8:28 AM EDT

A simple beheading, with my Nord wielding Wuuthrad.

• 1 posts
    May 19, 2015 9:35 PM EDT

Mine would be stabbibg in the eyes with my claws and then tearing them out of their skull, carving his name into their corpse with mehrunes razor and then cutting the limbs off and continuing to mutilate their corpse.MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• 24 posts
    May 19, 2015 10:47 PM EDT
    1. Arturin would sneak up behind his enemy, cover their mouth, and choke them out.
    2. Arturin would bash his enemy in the face with his bow and then stab them with his arrow.
    • 3 posts
    May 20, 2015 7:27 AM EDT

Here is mine:  My Khajit Assassin/Renowned Thief/Werewolf/Bada** of the century, Rashken.

He would first sneak up behind the person and take his dual wielding daggers and cross slice their neck, spurting blood everywhere.  Next he would stab his claws through the back of his neck and stick it up and rip his eyeballs backwards out of his eye-sockets and backwards through the back of the neck.   Then kicking him down so he would fall onto his torn out face.  My Khajit would then transform into werewolf form and rip up everything on his back and tear out his heart, eating it messily and spitting it out onto the rotten corpse.

• 7 posts
    May 20, 2015 2:36 PM EDT

Jirek:  Paladin

First Fatality:  Divine Judgement

Jirek Pulls out Auri-El's Bow and Fire a Sunhallowed Arrow into his opponents chest, he then kneels and prays to the divines, the arrow begins to glow brighter until a large beam of scorching sunlight burns the enemy to a charred crisp.

Second Fatality:  Divine Embrace

Jirek casts flame cloak on himself and proceeds to embrace his opponent, while the flames of the cloak melt his skin and clothing away to just a skeleton.  Jirek looks up from hugging his opponent to see the just a skeleton, shrugs, and lets the bones fall to the ground.

Friendship: This little light of mine.

Jirek uses divine sunlight to light a candle, he produces a second candle, puts it in his opponents hand, and lights it with his candle.

I can't play evil characters, every time I try they turn out awful.  Jirek's attitude is overwhelming positivity and he's a hero of the people for his warmth and sense of justice, so I wanted his fatalities to reflect his devotion to the divines and his happy nature. 

• November 6, 2015 9:38 PM EST

My character's fatality would be:

A Soul Trap infused Icy Spear aimed at the enemies heart goes straight through and my character would place a black soul gem where the heart was. Then he'd pick up the heart and eat it right on the zombies face. (Because of the Black Soul Gem the soul never left the body, it's just there watching and not able to do anything.) :)

• 9 posts
    November 7, 2015 12:18 AM EST

D'iar mo j'hadrad, Khajiit juggernaught

whirlwind sprints forward then thrust hand through chest and pulls out heart, simple but effective

• 33 posts
    November 7, 2015 1:43 AM EST

I would choose all the male ninjas fatalities.

• 622 posts
    November 7, 2015 1:58 AM EST
    This is about describing a fatality, not picking one...