Forums » Elder Scrolls

Fatalities - What would your character's be?

• 966 posts
    May 11, 2015 12:00 AM EDT

I would swaffel them to death.

• 237 posts
    May 11, 2015 1:31 AM EDT

Arche (various mage-archer type playstyles): Fire arrow point blank into enemy's throat, kick them onto their back, then swing bow downward with a flourish, smashing their trachea

Librari (a wizard, obviously): Stagger enemy with Lightning Bolt, lift them by the collar, Incinerate straight into mouth, blasting off head

Arcturus (Imperial Sorcerer): Every kill is a fatality already

• 457 posts
    May 11, 2015 2:14 AM EDT
    Stones-in-his-eyes: (a) curses their very existence, (b) blasts 4 garnets or amethysts straight through their chest, then (c) gathers up the bloody gems because they're so, so pretty.
    • 22 posts
    May 11, 2015 6:50 AM EDT
    Two arrows in their eyes before putting the bow over their head and launching an arrow through the back of their neck.
    • 13 posts
    May 11, 2015 7:17 AM EDT

My current character, Aubin, a Nord hunter would do either of these things to his prey:

1. Hatchet to the chest knocking them onto the ground. He then jumps on top of them and pulls out his steel dagger and begins skinning, while they are still alive. Trophies are always a must have.

2. Whistle for his hounds as he beats his opponent with the crossbow. He then secures them to a nearby tree with a crossbow bolt through the hand as he then proceeds to sit back and watch his hounds enjoy their dinner.

• 125 posts
    May 11, 2015 6:26 PM EDT

I've got a few characters that could pull off some satisfyingly brutal fatalities. Oh, this is gonna be fun... 

Marudil

His first fatality would illustrate his uncanny strength: he would start by viciously beating his opponent to the ground, audibly snapping bones in the process; he would then proceed to tear the rib cage from his enemy's chest with his bare hands and shove it in his enemy's skull, splitting it in half.

His second fatality would incorporate his arsenal and Apache influence: he would throw his twin tomahawks into the enemy's arms, severing them from the body; after this, he would rush forward and kick his enemy to the ground, then pull out a knife and aggressively carve the scalp from his still-living adversary. Finally he would kill his opponent by viciously stuffing the knife in his/her throat, then get up to his feat and yell victoriously whilst lifting the bleeding scalp over his head.

Rikka

Her first fatality would illustrate her stealthy nature: before the eyes of her dazed adversary she would vanish in a puff of black smoke, leaving her opponent confused; then her katana would cut through the enemy's pelvis and cut upward, mostly cutting the body in two before Rikka finishes the move by skillfully rending the remains of her enemy's head from what remains of his/her shoulders.

Her second fatality would showcase her very grim personality: she would immediately slice one leg from her opponent, who would stagger back and try in vain to stand as Rikka sadistically observes the opponent's reaction, before slicing the other leg off. The opponent would back away on what remains of his/her hands, as Rikka calmly approaches and watches her adversary's desperate attempts to escape. Finally she raises her blade and plunges it into her enemy's heart, then assumes a traditional samurai-esque position as the announcer declares her victory...

• 622 posts
    May 11, 2015 6:47 PM EDT

Damn, Markus, these are sick!

• 367 posts
    May 11, 2015 7:38 PM EDT

My werewolf's two finishing moves (Not that werewolves need them but hey...) would be these.

First he would stamp on his opponents foot and while pinning the foot to the ground, give three deep slashes from the groin to the neck tearing through Armor, skin and bone. The three strikes would take less than a second leaving a bloody mess to fall on the floor.

The second would be simply pinning the opponents arms to its sides then lifting it right up in the air and literally biting the face off. The opponent can scream for a second until the fangs crunch through the skull. The body will then drop to the floor with just the back of its head attached.

• 64 posts
    May 11, 2015 7:56 PM EDT

Oh, where do I begin?

Marlyn Droth (Dunmer Knight):

1. He would smash the edge of the shield against the enemy's face, causing them to keel over, stab him in the face with just the tip of his sword, and rip his jaw out in half

2. He would transform into a Vampire Lord, disembowel the poor bastard, and then finally simply pick him up and eat him alive, face first.

Valyndra (Bosmer Assassin/Archer):

1. Shove her dagger down between your collarbones, pull the dagger downwards to cut your chest open, and then literally eat your heart, Green Pact style

2. Stab an arrow into your eye, pull out your brain (the remains of it, at least), simple as that

Alendil (Altmer Arch-mage):

1. Shove his hand into your chest and then cast Fireball from within. You know what happens...

2. He would speak Draconic until you literally shattered (not melted, not disintergrated, not even exploded, SHATTERED)

K'dar'jo (Khajiit Unarmed):

1. Shove his clawed hands into your eye sockets, and pull apart your skull

2. Rip your spine out and beat your (immobile) half-corpse until you broke apart

Aelia (Altmer Spellsword/Master Artisan)

1. Rip a good chunk of your skull off with her mace in one swing

2. Use her mallet to "hammer out the kinks" on your face

Helmond (Breton Battlemage)

1. Kick you on the ground and cast a rune on you, then blow it up with a one word shout as final middle finger

2. Rip your heart out, squeeze the blood all over your face, and force you to choke on it

I could do this all day 

• 4 posts
    May 11, 2015 7:59 PM EDT

My argonian swamp monster, Shershaka ( or something close to that.)

he would knock his enemy down, use elemental fury and smash them with the longhammer, into a large puddle of meat goo and then Perseid to eat it. 

• 125 posts
    May 11, 2015 8:16 PM EDT

Thank you!  I have a handful of experience seeing MK's theatrical fatalities, plus writing for these two characters both on and off the Blog. So writing these fatalities was a lot of (gruesome) fun. 

• 51 posts
    May 12, 2015 10:42 AM EDT

1. Plague Bringer/Plague Warder (Nevoth Castore)

• Plague Bringer-First off, he would use miraak's staff to summon four tentacles to hold the limbs of his unlucky foe.Second, he would control the tentacles and raise his enemy above ground,then he would silent roll behind the enemy then upper-cut his foe from the bottom to the top cutting his foe into half,then the tentacles will throw the remains of the poor sod.
    • Plague Warder -he would first summon 2 un-dead from the depths of soul cairn or oblivion, after that he would conjure a bound blade and stab his head from above,then he would push the blade down and cut the milk drinker until the milk drinker's torso then he would finish it off by commanding the bone men to pull the enemy feet first until the man is torn to half.

2.Bounty hunter/Myth slayer(Rymon Heartfell)

• Bounty hunter-He would first paralyze the enemy by using....well... a paralyze spell, after that he would hold the body and summon a flame or shock rune.Before  he casts it into the ground he would punch the enemy in his stomach, piercing his innards.Then he casts the rune while his casting fist is inside the enemies stomach.Then the enemy's innards will explode making a hole in his stomach or chest area.
    • Myth Slayer-Using his silver sword he would swiftly cut the arms  of  his enemy.He will then make the enemy kneel in his knees until the man begs for mercy.After that he would keep distance and shoot a fire bolt into his enemy's head splattering the guts of his foe.After shooting he would blow of the smoke coming out from his fingertips in a cool/bad-ass way. 
    • 72 posts
    May 12, 2015 10:57 AM EDT

"Valyndra (Bosmer Assassin/Archer):

1. Shove her dagger down between your collarbones, pull the dagger downwards to cut your chest open, and then literally eat your heart, Green Pact style"

She would get along with Faeileth o3o

• 32 posts
    May 12, 2015 11:30 AM EDT

This. 

• 64 posts
    May 12, 2015 2:39 PM EDT

Sorry if I sound ignorant but who is Faeileth (Is he your character? LRP?)?

• 15 posts
    May 12, 2015 3:13 PM EDT

My character is a cold eyed killer with a taste for simple, but effective, strategies when it comes to killing... 

So I would say Asodur's fatality would be in the cool simple style, as multiple of the kills seen HERE!!!!!, followed by a grim grin.

• 622 posts
    May 12, 2015 6:15 PM EDT

She is her LRP character 

• 75 posts
    May 12, 2015 8:27 PM EDT

*For the first part, I meant "He slams them face first into the ground so they're on their stomach" -3-

• 201 posts
    May 13, 2015 11:21 PM EDT
    Forgot one.
    My Dual wielding Necromancer/Blood Mage, Would stab the opponent in his/her temple (head), bend that person over, and stick his dagger trhough the back of their skull, so where both weapons are in the head, bent over, and then he shoves his knee right through his neck, decapitating the enemy, dropping the head with the weapons still sticking out
    • 237 posts
    May 14, 2015 12:08 AM EDT
    Decapitation via knee? That's hardcore, man
    • 201 posts
    May 14, 2015 12:18 AM EDT
    Haha, Yea he used to be an adventurer like you, until he decapitated with the knee... Bet you guards have never said that one! XD
    • 1 posts
    May 14, 2015 3:42 PM EDT
    A tasteful recreation of his favorite method of assassination: Toss a Spider Scroll on them and laugh in self satisfaction as the poison kills them.

Unlockable Fatality: Two arrows into the feet. Push them over, then two in the hands. Let Spider Scrolls eat them.
    • 485 posts
    May 14, 2015 3:52 PM EDT
    So many ideas for so many builds. I don't wanna bore anyone with an exhaustive list.
    • 12 posts
    May 15, 2015 12:36 AM EDT

Because I have so many characters, I'll only bother with my favorites so far

Rosanna Keyrbinz, Infiltrator: Sword cut slicing off the left arm, two stabs to the chest, followed by a boot to the face, stab the face, finish with ripping the sword from the victim's face to groin

Rsalni, Maiden of War: Disarm the enemy, catch their weapon with left hand, cut them with both weapons in an X motion. Grab their head and fry them with lightning until their head pops

Ogra-Galushnub, Adventurer/Smith: Jab them in the gut with Volendrung, boot them in the head. While they're down, bring Volendrung onto their stomach, then cut their heart out with a dagger

Redrek, Thalmor Hunter: Cast a paralyze spell. Run them through with sword thrice, then decapitate. Cut the head in two while midair. Shove the body over

Backhand with gauntlets, really hard. While they're on their knees, stab them in the back, all the way through, leave it in. Snap their back via foot on back and pulling. Pull the sword out, stab em again, then smash them in the back of the head with the hilt

Azarath, Undertaker: Good ole dagger through the jugular, followed by a Sunfire to the decayed face

• 7 posts
    May 15, 2015 1:37 PM EDT
    Sykariss my Argonian battle-Mage would rip open the enemies ribcage and shove Mora's grasp into their stomach causing the tentacles to shoot through the victims body coming out every orifice and their fingers and toes sticking them to the ground like a bloody tentacle scarecrow.