Forums » Elder Scrolls

Fatalities - What would your character's be?

• 622 posts
    May 9, 2015 9:05 PM EDT

In case you've been living under a rock, Mortal Kombat X got released and it is AWESOME. Which prompts me an interesting question...

If your Skyrim character had a fatality (or two), what would it be?

• 14 posts
    May 10, 2015 1:09 AM EDT
    Is this a fatality done to my character or is my character doing it to the enemy?
    • 622 posts
    May 10, 2015 1:14 AM EDT

Your character to another.

• 622 posts
    May 10, 2015 1:15 AM EDT

Here's mine!

Xal-Krei, my Argonian assassin:

1. Using the spell 'Force Blast', he will pretty much pummel someone against a wall, again and again and again until only gore and a blood-splatter remains. He would pick up a bone and snap it over his knee, cackling.

2. Usimng his dagger, he will rush at someone and slice their throat, only just so their still alive, and then would his machete up through their chin and into their skull, before pulling it out and ripping their face to bits. As a final movement, he would lick along his blade, his amber eyes glowing as he smirks with bloodied teeth.

• 14 posts
    May 10, 2015 1:24 AM EDT
    Ok i got one or two

Alaicard Aulvanne, my blood wraith

1. He stabs his blade in opponents chest and gets them on their knees and then prys open thier mouth and shout marked for death inside them then spartan kick them to the ground

2. He grabs the enemy by the throat and throws them to the ground and cuts thier throat and proceeds to curb stomp them till thier skull explodes.
    • 14 posts
    May 10, 2015 1:27 AM EDT
    I have alot more for more characters as i play ten characters but i will have to think of fatalitys lol ill give you more later.
    • 87 posts
    May 10, 2015 2:00 AM EDT

So many possibilities... so little time... 

Anixia Relia's Fatalities:

1.) Walking up to her defeated and dazed foe, Ani brings her gauntlet-ed left hand and grabs their neck. She tightens her grip, causing blood to squirt where it can, covering the gauntlet. With a grunt of pleasure, she would then squeeze much harder and snap their neck, only paralyzing them and just stand and watch as they choke on their own blood.  

2.) Reaching for her black great-sword, Anixia slashes them using the momentum of drawing the blade, cutting open their chest cavity. This causes them to call to their knees, to which she proceeds to decapitate them with a swing of the sword. As the head rolls away, Ani kneels/bends over to pick it up by the hair/scalp and simple smiles and giggles. 

• 130 posts
    May 10, 2015 2:00 AM EDT
    My current character, Ben, would kick the legs out from the enemy, raise his axe above their head, and chop it off, execution style.

For fun, I tried to work out what Barador, my LRP character, would do and I think he would just run. He'd see an enemy, maybe fire a bolt from his staff, and make a break for it.
    • 490 posts
    May 10, 2015 2:18 AM EDT
    PEW PEW with ouchy spells and then SLICE, DICE, CHOP with my sword.
    • 130 posts
    May 10, 2015 2:20 AM EDT
    There's all these really gory descriptions of death and Henson's just like PEW PEW PEW
    • 1467 posts
    May 10, 2015 2:21 AM EDT

Yeah what Henson said

• 1441 posts
    May 10, 2015 3:23 AM EDT
    Ok, to start off, my Argonian Shellback, Xael-Rai:

Fire bolt to the groin, slowly move up the body, thrust my mace into their chest captive, then bring the fire beam all the way up.

Draginbine claw to the gut,mswee out legs, freeze wrists and ankles to the ground, then pummel with dragonbone mace enchanted with fire damage
    • 367 posts
    May 10, 2015 3:49 AM EDT

Funnily ennough in my story Sotek has a fatality move. He holds his axe flat against his chest then shouts 'WULD'.  He then shoots forwards slamming into the enemy with such collosal force that the impact sends the enemy backwards several feet. While the flat of his axe shatters the opponents chest. As they land on their back, blood spurts up from their mouth.

I wish I could do that in game. Whirlwind sprint would never be the same.

• 50 posts
    May 10, 2015 4:21 AM EDT
    Engunder Wave Colossus Fatalities:

1 (Warrior Variant Engunder)- Burns the opponent with the fire breath shout, and while said opponent runs ablaze, he grabs them with his fists, and proceeds to crush the throat.

2 (Thief Variant Engunder)- In a shadow cloak, Engunder cuts the back of the opponent's legs. While the opponent is on the ground, Engunder says "Have a drink, you seem thirsty." Engunder forces a liquified Jarrin Root down there throat. The opponent is seen twitching and coughing up blood.

3 (Mage Variant Engunder)- Shoots a poisonous spider from his hand onto the opponent's face, which slowly names and defiles the face.

As you can see, I'm short in ideas.
  • Tom
    • 624 posts
    May 10, 2015 5:38 AM EDT

Hopefully, dehydration...

...from performin' those Dibellan arts.

• 58 posts
    May 10, 2015 7:31 AM EDT

Tell him what have I done to you so you will disrespect me and then call my made men and let him sleep with the fishes.

• 4 posts
    May 10, 2015 7:39 AM EDT
    My flame whisperer character would paralize the enemy and slowly burn their guts still giving them time to scream when the paralizing spell has finished
    • 10 posts
    May 10, 2015 9:42 AM EDT
    Mine, Aralsa Braryn my mage assassin build

1. Soul traps opponent, uses invisibility a confused and weak opponent feels the sting of two arrows and a dagger pierce his skin. Soul fills gem

2. A beaten opponent trying to punch her feels the fires of oblivion. Continues to burn then she drags him out and finishes it.
    • 201 posts
    May 10, 2015 12:11 PM EDT
    Well my Character, The Black lion, Khajiit with Bloodthorn and Equilibrium, Would Stab Bloodthorn and stick it right in their sternum, and then the dagger would be inside the body. The dagger would then suck up ALL of the blood in the body until the body decays, then The Black lion would kneel before the body, Blood thorn still glowing red. The other one would Do Reverse Equilibrium, and would pull the head off the opponent.
    • 622 posts
    May 10, 2015 6:17 PM EDT

Another one from me! Elante the Altmer werelion would...

1. She walks up to the foe, all seductive-like, and then transforms her hand into a claw. She would then tackles her opponent and claw at their face, roaring as her teeth transform into canines, before she bites down on their neck, snapping tendons and crushing their windpipe.

2. She would draw her sword and inspect the blade before she would impale them and draw it up their front, opening flesh and exposing intestines. She would then grab the intestines and strangle her foe with them, before impaling them from the back.

• 367 posts
    May 10, 2015 6:37 PM EDT

You have issues, you know that don't you.....

• 622 posts
    May 10, 2015 8:08 PM EDT

Nah, just a good imagination 

• 87 posts
    May 10, 2015 9:21 PM EDT

Hmm... always coming back for seconds

Wergar the Gray from my blog

1.) Wergar transforms fully into his Werewolf form, drawing his longsword and slowly walking towards the foe. With his open paw, he'd dig in a snap their hamstring, forcing them to kneel. Swinging his sword, he cleaves the top half of their head off. While the body tries to remain still, Wergar brings the weapon down again, cutting them in half vertically, smiling as the two pieces fall to the ground and his yellow eyes shine brightly. 

2.) Once more, Wergar fully transforms into his Werewolf form, and pounces on his foe. Pinning them down, he gives them a wicked grin and bites over their throat, crushing their wind pipe and jugular. Ripping it and spitting it out of his mouth, he brings his right paw back and drives it into their chest. With his paw over their heart, Wergar tears it free and crushes it before their eyes and Wergar's yellow eyes shine brightly. 

• 72 posts
    May 10, 2015 10:06 PM EDT

It was hard to think of one for Faeileth without looking too much like Mileena, but here goes nothing.

Fae shoots her opponent in the kneecaps with her bow, which makes them fall to their knees. She cuts one of their eyes out with a dagger to keep, then slashes their chest open with her daggers. She reaches into their chest cavity and rips their heart out, throwing it to the side. To top it all off, she jumps on them and begins to eat them. Faeileth wins. FATALITY.

• 75 posts
    May 10, 2015 10:17 PM EDT

k, so for my LRP character Na'ar (Khajiit), I'd have these:

1. He grabs the enemy and slams them face first into the ground so they're on their back, fracturing their skull with the force. Then he summons flames into one hand and digs his claws from the flaming hand into the foe's head, burning them as he pummels their head into the ground until it's left as a charred, black pulp.

2. He latches onto the foe's neck with his teeth, tackling them down to the ground as he does so and starting to throttle them, while at the same time digging his claws into their shoulders and burning them until the top half of their body has been burnt to a crisp and their neck has been severed from their shoulders from the force of his throttles.