Forums » Fallout

The Next Fallout Game

• 65 posts
    May 7, 2015 8:59 AM EDT

Guys I just had a crazy idea but what if the next Fallout game is just like ESO, we'll have Fallout Online. What would that game be like, would it be bad like so many people say ESO is, or will it be a total hit. I honestly think it wont't do so well, but still be cool and I'd still buy it. Would you guys buy it? Do you think it'll be good, or do you think it'll be total shit? Tell me what you guys think in the comment section, and I'll see what you think.

• 65 posts
    May 7, 2015 9:13 AM EDT

YAY!! Hate Comments!

• 92 posts
    May 7, 2015 9:29 AM EDT

Come on, Ben, this is the internet. Unless you are in total agreement with a statement (but still be cool and I'd still buy it), then you must be a hater. 

• 92 posts
    May 7, 2015 9:35 AM EDT

Fwiw, I think Ben raises a good point. It wouldn't be much of a wasteland if you can see hundreds, if not thousands, of players running and jumping around the landscape. This is what soured me from ESO. Although I loved exploring new regions (the reason why I played it), I had a hard time dealing with hundreds of "soulless ones" jumping like freaks around the PvE areas, not to mention the inane "/zone" chat blather.

• 557 posts
    May 7, 2015 9:50 AM EDT

I think you're in the clear on this one 

I actually happen to agree with your opinion here. Having a Fallout MMO would be terrible. You can't justify that many people in the Wastes.

• 739 posts
    May 7, 2015 10:07 AM EDT

Elder Scrolls & Fallout shouldn't go down the MMO path no...

...however I don't think some kind of multiplayer option should be ruled out completely...

For example, If I could replace Lydia with a Ben C for a few hours each day I reckon I'd still be playing right now...

Dark Souls got alot of things right in terms of multiplayer...

• 773 posts
    May 7, 2015 10:16 AM EDT
    ** shudders at the thought of walking back into Breezehome after a long day adventuring to find Ben waiting by the bed **

But, seriously, let's hope they do NOT go down the MMO route with Fallout. But I agree with Mason, some sort of Co-op mode might be fun
    • 739 posts
    May 7, 2015 10:20 AM EDT

I want the 'Conjure Ben C' spell tome!

...or even better, the 'Conjure Potent Ben C' spell tome.

• 92 posts
    May 7, 2015 10:21 AM EDT

Yes. Co-op would be a great idea, and I think that the TES players would get on board. 

• 557 posts
    May 7, 2015 10:22 AM EDT

Someone needs to make this a Mod..... 

....like right now......

• 92 posts
    May 7, 2015 10:24 AM EDT

And people think Cicero is annoying . . . . 

• 1483 posts
    May 7, 2015 10:32 AM EDT

Fallout MMO? You mean like Fallout Online... 

Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised, game developers stick multiplayer everywhere nowadays. I would definitely prefer to be proven wrong on this one! 

• 485 posts
    May 7, 2015 10:43 AM EDT
    Ben C deals extra damage to unplaytested enemies.
    • 739 posts
    May 7, 2015 10:57 AM EDT

Special Ability: Great Purge

Ben C gains +50 to Axe, +50 to Unarmored and -50 to Speech for 60 seconds, all enemies struck are silenced for 30 seconds...

• 65 posts
    May 7, 2015 12:27 PM EDT

I knew from the minute I posted this discussion I would get an ass-load and hate comments. It was just a matter letting the idea unfold and watch it all burn.

• 1483 posts
    May 7, 2015 12:29 PM EDT

Hate comments? You should see some Mass Effect ending discussions on BSN... 

• 92 posts
    May 7, 2015 12:35 PM EDT

Yep. Because any disagreement is obviously hateful. 

• 38 posts
    May 7, 2015 12:42 PM EDT
    Well I for one would hate that game...A lot
    • 1441 posts
    May 7, 2015 1:06 PM EDT

I would still want co-op at least. You know, the other player becomes a part of the story, like, say, an old friend of the main character, or a mercenary that joins up with them