Forums » Elder Scrolls

What is your favorite/best designed cave?

• 12 posts
    March 2, 2012 7:36 PM EST

Personally i loved the Broken Oar Grotto. From the start to the end i loved the design and where the loot was. All of the broke down ships and mist over the water made it beautiful. How about you guys? What was your favorites?

• 29 posts
    March 2, 2012 7:49 PM EST

White River Watch / White River Overlook  it was the first cave I ever explored I was so proud of myself 

• 12 posts
    March 2, 2012 7:58 PM EST

I dont remember if i have gone through that one yet. I imagine i have though. What was it like?

• 29 posts
    March 2, 2012 8:01 PM EST

Its just east of Whiterun a very small cave by the way.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/White_River_Watch

• 708 posts
    March 2, 2012 8:02 PM EST

Broken Oar Grotto or Lost Knife Hideout, NW of Darkwater Crossing. But if Kagrenzel counts I'd definetely go with that!

• 54 posts
    March 2, 2012 9:29 PM EST
    Is it me or is Bleak Falls Barrow, my favorite dungeon also the most well designed dungeon?
    • 12 posts
    March 2, 2012 9:47 PM EST

It is a nice dungeon. But just not my favorite. Something about Broken Oar Grotto is just great to me.

• 21 posts
    March 3, 2012 3:13 AM EST

Blackreach.  I absolutely could not believe the size of the place - it staggered me.  I actually thought I'd never get out of it at one point, it was so immense!  The dungeon/cave spaces are very well done and are an experience in and of themselves.  I know I didn't manage to see the half of them, either.

• 23 posts
    March 3, 2012 4:26 AM EST

This is the truth, in my opinion.

It is like a mirror image of the "above ground". Waterfalls, buildings, lakes....

All that Dwemer architecture gets me every time. Oh, and the sounds in Blackreach are just magical.

Mind you, it's royal pain trying to find all that Crimson Nirnroot!! 

• 12 posts
    March 3, 2012 4:45 AM EST

Yeah that place was huge. I did it so long ago i forgot about it haha havent got back around to it for my other characters yet.