Forums » The Lounge

Quiz: Which Assassin's Creed Hero are you?

• 743 posts
    May 4, 2015 3:26 PM EDT

Hey guys, found a fun quiz for those of you who are a fan of the Assassin's Creed franchise. Here is the link to the quiz: Which Assassin's Creed Hero are you?

Here's my result: You're Edward Kenway! The rogue assassin. You do as you please and just don't care about following rules.

Pretty sweet I got my second favorite protagonist in the entire franchise. Anyways it wasn't the exact description, but pretty similar to it. So which character matches your personality?

• 15 posts
    May 4, 2015 3:36 PM EDT

"Altair:! You're the original Assassin! You follow the creed without question, and you're a shining example to those who follow you. Sadly, you can't swim..." - but I can swim!

Fuck year I am THE ASSASSIN! Never rly played these games ut I would love to do so sometime,  

• 131 posts
    May 4, 2015 3:37 PM EDT

Well, i tried it and some of the answers were not really my taste, so i didn't really fit into any of them.

• 131 posts
    May 4, 2015 3:41 PM EDT

It says Arno, but i ain't blinded by revenge nor love. I'd classify better with Ezio.

• 743 posts
    May 4, 2015 3:46 PM EDT

Nice! Altair was always one of my favorites. Highly recommend you give the series a try,  Asodur.

• 1217 posts
    May 4, 2015 3:50 PM EDT

I'm not a big fan of quizzes like these. I got Edward, which was no surprise because all his answers were obvious. Subtler quizzes are much more interesting.

• 161 posts
    May 4, 2015 4:01 PM EDT

Conner Kenway!

You're the reliable Assassin! You do things by the book, never joking around or having fun. But this is no time for jokes! History is at stake!

I do stick to the book but I also do thing my way a little. But whatever. I agree with this.