Forums » Elder Scrolls

Most satisfying person you killed/person you really want to kill

• 237 posts
    May 5, 2015 7:59 AM EDT
    Olfina Grey-Mane. You don't just walk up to a mountain of a psychopathic man wearing armor made from butchered daedra, wielding a giant axe made from the bones of a legendary dragon and enchanted with the soul of a master vampire, and taunt him without provocation. I held down the mouse button until her head finally stopped rolling!
    • 145 posts
    May 5, 2015 6:50 PM EDT

Why can't I kill Rolff Stone-Fist?

I always go to Windhelm and blast him with my Bass Cannons 

He still won't die though, which is aggravating, because I see no actual role he plays in the game that should make him essential.

• 8 posts
    May 5, 2015 7:39 PM EDT

My favorite kill had to be Grelod. My two-handed khajiti assassin made sure she had no chance to run. Mwhahahaha... Oh, how my hatred for child abuse has affected my dislike for her. 

• 64 posts
    May 6, 2015 11:41 AM EDT

It's because he's a possible target for a Thieves' Guild hit. He's only super racist because his brother is literally Galmar Stone-Fist (if you don't remember, he's Ulfric Stormcloak's liutenant)

• 7 posts
    May 6, 2015 11:50 AM EDT
    Grelod the kind is my favorite kill the first time i ever played skyrim and i did the research on the b*tch i found out how she treated the kids and hearing about her torture rape room i just enjoyed killing her and i did it multiple times just to feel like i was torturing her she got what she deserved
    • 12 posts
    May 6, 2015 11:51 AM EDT

Nazeem, 'nuff said

• 64 posts
    May 6, 2015 1:45 PM EDT

Did you soul trap her first? She doesn't deserve Sovngarde

• Rob
    • 12 posts
    May 6, 2015 2:03 PM EDT

Don't forget his seriously messed up son. Man, that guy isn't good at anything except posing in his throne, is he?

• 10 posts
    May 7, 2015 11:19 AM EDT
    1word. Nazeem. (Self explanatory.)
    • 201 posts
    May 7, 2015 11:29 AM EDT
    That dude gets decapitated and his head gets telekinesis outside the white run city walls!
    • 159 posts
    May 7, 2015 3:32 PM EDT

Anyone else but me up for killing delphine? First she says she serves the dragonborn, then she tries to force me to kill my mentor parthunaxx in order for her to cooperate and also her overall attitude sucks. And then of course nazeem and finally the jarl of riften's son Harrald  as he is very annoying and bitchy.

• 1595 posts
    May 7, 2015 3:36 PM EDT

• 43 posts
    May 7, 2015 4:33 PM EDT

In his defense, the son is a "dark child" and has been warped by a daedric prince, so she might have been filling his head with lies. If anything, the son is a debby downer with all of the depressing things he says when you talk to him.

• 43 posts
    May 7, 2015 4:34 PM EDT

She's a spoiled little brat!

• 237 posts
    May 8, 2015 10:59 AM EDT

I really wish you would cut it out with the facepalm image posts already.  It's extremely rude.

• 64 posts
    May 8, 2015 11:27 AM EDT

Why do you feel the need to put that image on someone's opinion? It doesn't even affect you anyway...

• 1595 posts
    May 8, 2015 2:24 PM EDT

@ Librari I really wish people would stop with the Delphine's a bitch posts but it hasn't happened yet and probably never will. Until then we all must sack up and deal with it, innit?

@ K'dar'jo I facepalm challenge these posts because although I respect everyone's right to an opinion, I don't necessarily have to respect the opinion itself. Which I clearly don't in this instance. Last I looked this was a discussion, one which you have posted. I was facilitating discussion, not trying to offend anyone.

Or perhaps you'd like me to be more polite? Mr Drakon, please do tell why you wish to kill Delphine, why does her attitude suck? I've probably typed similar sentences on this site about a hundred times. A meme is easier.

• 237 posts
    May 8, 2015 2:31 PM EDT

Sacking up and dealing with it is different from outright, openly dismissing opinions as 'dumb'.  If you have a problem with what people say, deal with it in a civil manner as that is what is expected on the blog.

• 1595 posts
    May 8, 2015 2:38 PM EDT

I genuinely upset you, didn't I? Let's make a deal: Next time I see a really stupid opinion I'll be polite and say:

Excuse me Mr so and so, I couldn't help but notice how stupid and ill informed your opinion is...

Edit: It's only on this one issue I get like this, no offence meant to anybody. Certainly not to Drakon who's post I replied to.

• 2 posts
    May 8, 2015 7:10 PM EDT

Nazeem, hands down.  He is the most Pompous, Condescending douche bag just because he "earned his way to the top" since he owns Chillfurrow farm. This is what  he says "Do you visit the Cloud District often, oh what am I saying? Of Course you don't." because we  aren't wealthy enough.  I like to kill him in the most painful way possible.

• 2 posts
    May 8, 2015 7:12 PM EDT

I'm guessing you play WoW since you named your sword "Frostmourne" just like the  Lich King's sword.

• 201 posts
    May 8, 2015 7:14 PM EDT
    Like decapitating him and then shooting his head with arrows and then putting a wall of fire on it? Heck to the yeah! I agree totally... He dishonorable The Redgaurd race, he is the only Redgaurd I have ever hated
    • 743 posts
    May 8, 2015 7:17 PM EDT

• 68 posts
    May 8, 2015 7:27 PM EDT
    Phil and Ben you guys are to much lmao. Was just about to ask who was going to go triple and bam I get a notification that rougesilver already droped it lol. Really though I completly agree with the hate on Delphine getting a little redundant. Just look at the post it's like every other post wishes they could kill Delphine because in their words "she's Blades and they're supposed to serve the Dragonborn not boss them around." Wrong the blades serve the Emperor which the Last Dragonborn is not. They work alongside of the Dragonborn and aid them in killing dragons.
    • 743 posts
    May 8, 2015 11:24 PM EDT

Lol, beat ya to it man.