Forums » The Lounge

What are you doing this weekend?

• 1483 posts
    May 1, 2015 2:05 PM EDT

Will spend some time with my nephew  Will also work on the new site theme and probably more content in the Citadel group  If I have some time left, will record more videos for my ongoing Mass Effect 3 playthrough 

• 1217 posts
    May 1, 2015 2:22 PM EDT

Is that independent of the weekly discussion topics? I made a list of those that I can send you if you'd like (though it's on my home computer).

• 295 posts
    May 1, 2015 2:28 PM EDT

Working and editing my blog here. Pesky, pesky, pesky typos keep creeping up. It's as if they spontaneously appear out of nowhere. Just when you think you're good? BAM! You miss a word somewheres. Bleh. 

Your weekend sounds way more fun. 

• 1483 posts
    May 1, 2015 2:32 PM EDT

Independent of those  I plan on another episode of power guide and a build 

• May 1, 2015 3:01 PM EDT

God, I'd love that, Curse. I think most of the movies and moviegoers are glad, too. Imagine sitting next to this hulking Orc warrior with an executioner axe who just yells his battlecry at the screen.

• May 1, 2015 3:54 PM EDT

Gunna sleep and sleep and sleep . . . and wish that I'd grow taller from all the sleep I've done. Being 5'3 sucks . . .

• 622 posts
    May 1, 2015 5:51 PM EDT

I will be installing Skyrim (again), modding it to hell and then testing my build  I will also be attending a quest in Live Roleplaying: Skyrim! 

I need a life :C

• 161 posts
    May 1, 2015 5:53 PM EDT

Im doing nothing like always....

• 201 posts
    May 1, 2015 6:07 PM EDT
    Avengers, Age of Ultron here I come!
    • 1467 posts
    May 1, 2015 7:31 PM EDT

Well time to unveil my awesome plans I see, everyone must hear what I am going to do this weekend.

Homework, lot's of homework and I might finish one of my builds but probably just homework.

• Tom
    • 624 posts
    May 1, 2015 8:00 PM EDT

Cooked my aunt dinner, watched Adventure Time, then HBO for my Friday shows. Might watch some movies I recorded last week. Finals next week, so I aught to study (probably won't).

Sunday I play 4E D&D, followed by Game of Thrones and Last Week Tonight.

I'd like to write up a Lore Article for Argonian week, and Skyrim is looking pretty good after a few months being away.

• 4 posts
    May 1, 2015 8:09 PM EDT
    I just recently got surgery so I will be spending my weekend here, and working on a build and testing it most likely. So this weekends going to be a tough one.
    • 4 posts
    May 1, 2015 8:11 PM EDT
    I just recently got surgery so I will be spending my weekend here, and working on a build and testing it most likely. So this weekends going to be a tough one.
    • 51 posts
    May 1, 2015 8:18 PM EDT

Well obviously play more Skyrim XD and maybe a bit of mk9 

and also gonna try to level up my characters in baldurs gate 2 and diablo 2.... :-)

• 253 posts
    May 1, 2015 10:27 PM EDT

I will be studying to hell and back - my AP exams start in one week. AP US History, AP Language and Composition, and AP Biology. Notes upon notes upon notes.

• 95 posts
    May 2, 2015 12:49 AM EDT

Watching Pokemon for most of the day, then I will be finally getting a Photoshop project done soon.

• 627 posts
    May 2, 2015 12:53 AM EDT

I'm spending it like I always do. Procrastinating.

• 41 posts
    May 2, 2015 2:51 AM EDT
    Same here, only with AP Art History instead of Biology. The exams are going to be rough. I don't think either of us'll be getting any real sleep for the next week...

Oh, and I'll be volunteering at a local arts festival this weekend too. And homework. And studying for AP's. And working on a Physics project.

BUSY BUSY BUSY
    • 253 posts
    May 2, 2015 11:53 AM EDT

Haha I feel it! In the last week I have taken 35 pages of notes, and that is only part of the studying that I did.

• May 2, 2015 12:15 PM EDT
    I just downloaded some mods for Star Wars Battlefront 2. But I'm also gonna play a little Hotline Miami.
    • 1595 posts
    May 2, 2015 12:33 PM EDT

My weekend will consist of three more 12 hour night shifts Saturday to Monday night. I won't relax now until Tuesday morning when my four days off start.

• 125 posts
    May 2, 2015 2:54 PM EDT

Studying for finals and prepping to go home on Wednesday for the Summer. Wish me luck, guys! 

• 125 posts
    May 2, 2015 3:07 PM EDT

I'll be studying for my finals also. Wishing you luck!