Forums » Fallout

Legion controlled regions?

• 11 posts
    April 24, 2015 1:58 PM EDT

I thought of that as I was playtesting a Frumentarii build and realized there isn't much information about the Legion lands:

What do you guys think about a game set in a Legion controlled region?The main plot could be about the politics of different groups inside the Legion, perhaps a slave rebelion, or the remnants of the conquered tribes waging war against Caesar.

I think it would be awesome for us to see how the Legion actually works, because we have only really seen their military camps and war tactics.It would be a great chance to shed some light into the inside politics and society othat Caesar developed.

• Tom
    • 624 posts
    April 24, 2015 3:05 PM EDT

Wait, are you talking about real-life legions or the Imperial Legion from TES?

• 11 posts
    April 24, 2015 3:12 PM EDT

Caesar's Legion from Fallout New Vegas

This is in the Fallout part of the forum...right?am I  missing something?

• Tom
    • 624 posts
    April 24, 2015 3:18 PM EDT

OH! It showed up in on my forums list, so I assumed it was Elder Scrolls or General.

• 11 posts
    April 24, 2015 3:20 PM EDT

Phew    

For a second here I thought I done goof'd 

• 1483 posts
    April 24, 2015 3:21 PM EDT

I'd be up for it but after a possible blow dealt by the Courier the Legion will be a shade of its former self. Same actually goes for NCR, so I'm quite interested in what factions we'll see in Fallout 4

• 11 posts
    April 24, 2015 3:30 PM EDT

Yes, the outcome of New Vegas would change things, specially for NCR and Legion.If a game inside Legion territory was to be made and if Caesar's death is canon, it would be interesting to see the struggle of high-ranking people trying to replace him as the leader.

• 1483 posts
    April 24, 2015 3:40 PM EDT

I doubt they'll canonize any outcome, but New Vegas presents more problems than the death of Caesar. Lonesome Road has the potential to wreck either of factions. My guess is, they'll set the game in a far enough region, like that Boston rumor circulating not too long ago. Maybe we'll see the Brotherhood of Steel and hopefully some new factions as well.

• 11 posts
    April 24, 2015 3:53 PM EDT

Though I wish Fallout would stay in the West Coast, i reckon Boston has a lot of potential for new factions, with the Institute and all.I personally wouldn't want the Brotherhood to have a major role in another game, but it's cool if their importance is minor, like in NV.

It would be nice to see what kind of tribes/raiders there could be near such a techonologically advanced place.

• 1483 posts
    April 24, 2015 4:03 PM EDT

I'm not well familiar with Fallout lore and I've never been to US so the actual location does not mean much to me. I'm sure I'll love it regardless 

• 11 posts
    April 24, 2015 4:12 PM EDT

It's just personal preference, but I know I'll love the game wherever it's set too :)