Forums » Elder Scrolls

Which Noble is you're favorite to loot from (steal) and why..Or

• 39 posts
    April 24, 2015 11:37 AM EDT

I like raiding Clan Battle-Born in Whiterun. because no one is EVER home from 3 Am- to 12 P.m then they start showing up, but then I'm long gone, and they have fancy clothes you can sell at a good price, plus a bunch of weapons, beer, and other random stuff, like gems, and the coin purses are HUGE!

• 168 posts
    April 24, 2015 2:33 PM EDT

My favorite noble to loot are the Black-Briars. When Delvin gives me the Bedlam job on Riften, the Black-Briars are my target. But I don't stop here. Since we can't kill them on vanilla Skyrim I do everything to sabotage their operation such as stealing a mammoth tusk inside the Black-Briar meadery to give to Ysolda and Madesi, smuggle a Black-Briar mead keg to Ivarstead, deliver Frost to Louis and lie to Sibbi about Lynly.

• 485 posts
    April 24, 2015 2:48 PM EDT
    The silverbloods of markarth are my favorite targets. I usually raid their treasury after helping the forsworn escape the mine.
    • 68 posts
    April 24, 2015 3:43 PM EDT
    I have to say Battle-Borns for me. I'm not a big fan of the legion in Skyrim so hurting supporters is my favorite. Them and Jarl Balgruff only because I don't like a man who can't make a decision and takes the path of inaction.
    • 201 posts
    April 24, 2015 11:17 PM EDT
    Nazeem! That piece of trash needs to die every time I get the chance to kill him. Nuff said.