Forums » Elder Scrolls

Guilds Of ES VI

• 68 posts
    April 30, 2015 7:54 AM EDT
    Dawnstar is only if the Dragonborn joins the Brotherhood. Although since Cicero travels to Falkreath regardless of the Dragonborn joining you may have a point.
    • 224 posts
    May 3, 2015 12:51 PM EDT

I like The Dawnguard

• 367 posts
    May 3, 2015 1:58 PM EDT

The only unique thing? Scales, snake like tail, reptilian eyes. And we all do that serpent thing, Hsssss .

• 2 posts
    February 3, 2016 3:54 AM EST

Wherever it will be set, there will be some version of a warrior guild and a mage guild, and all of the individual thieves guilds aren't really related, so one will probably return. The dark brotherhood however, will almost certainly not return, as just the fact that you can destroy them in the game means that they've most likely been destroyed for good. This doesn't mean that there won't be an assassin's guild of course, it just means that it won't be the dark brotherhood.

• 27 posts
    March 8, 2016 12:28 PM EST

Kinda talked about this subject on this post:

http://tamrielvault.com/forum/topics/tes-vi-factions

• 27 posts
    March 8, 2016 12:32 PM EST

Hmm unless of course...you helped rebuild the Dark Brotherhood after joining them..post Astrid betrayal of course. Because if someone does rebuild it with a baseline out of Dawnstar then they could conceivably spread to other parts of Tamriel as needed. I mean, currently after I killed Astrid, I took over the DB and rebuilt the Sanctuary up north out of Dawnstar, and even have a couple of new initiates to drag around if I want on one of my characters.