Forums » Elder Scrolls

Favorite Race and Why?

• 9 posts
    April 1, 2015 11:51 AM EDT

What is your Favorite race in the elder scrolls and why do you like them?

• 168 posts
    April 1, 2015 12:37 PM EDT

Argonians and Khajiits because I love beasts races and their lore are interesting.

• 9 posts
    April 1, 2015 1:57 PM EDT

I agree arogonians are my favorite third is definitely bosmer

• 9 posts
    April 1, 2015 1:58 PM EDT

same arogonians are my favorite second is khajiits because of their looks lore and the both fit for my favorite class "assassin"

• 249 posts
    April 1, 2015 2:19 PM EDT

Sloads, dude. Sloads. Necromancy, no feelings, eat mold, sacrifice their young to make soap, airhships, teleportation, photographic memory, Thrassian Plague. Come at me, bro!

• 1217 posts
    April 1, 2015 2:24 PM EDT

I like Argonians because Lizardmen, but I think my favorite is Redguard. While I love the look of the Argonians, the Redguard also have the benefit of some awesome looking armor, interesting culture, and an awesome desert homeland. Once more lore comes out for Argonians, though, that may quickly change my mind : )

• April 1, 2015 3:42 PM EDT

I think the Dunmer and Khajiit have, hands down, the most interesting and dramatic lore in game. The Bretons also have this whole knight thing going on, which is damn cool, but I think Dunmer lore wins.

#DunmerMasterRace

• 134 posts
    April 1, 2015 4:11 PM EDT

The lizards, for the sole purpose of rhyming with 'wizards'.

• 9 posts
    April 1, 2015 4:38 PM EDT

Argonians are definitely my favorite

• 161 posts
    April 1, 2015 4:54 PM EDT
    Bosmer because I feel like if I were in TES I would be and their the closest thing to The Native Americans. Also there really good assassin and snipers.
    • 558 posts
    April 1, 2015 6:23 PM EDT

• 8 posts
    April 1, 2015 7:15 PM EDT

Well, Khajiit is most likely my choice, this is due to their heavily extensive lore and gameplay advantages the race offers.

• 47 posts
    April 1, 2015 9:23 PM EDT

As vanilla as they are, I would have to say that Nords are my favorite race to play. The Skyrim environment really makes you feel like you belong as a Nord.

I also like Redguards.  Being bad*ss warriors makes them enjoyable.

• 65 posts
    April 2, 2015 8:44 AM EDT

Nords! Nords are my favorite race because of shear badassery and the way they rebel against the empire and the Thalmor. Plus I like there

• 2 posts
    April 2, 2015 9:29 AM EDT

Khajiit is my favorite race, just because nothing is more badass than a humanoid cat carrying a steel battleaxe on his back. And their lore really got me, as well as their accent...

But I also like nords for #ThatVikingFeeling. I also like dunmer, but I was never able to create a really good character/build to make justice to their awesomeness.

• 24 posts
    April 2, 2015 12:34 PM EDT
    I like Bretons and Nords quite a bit. Bretons are cool because they can be extremely well rounded characters later in the game. They also can function as multiple different classes. Nords are awesome for their resemblance to the Norse and Anglo Saxon peoples.
    • 9 posts
    April 2, 2015 3:23 PM EDT

Basically the Ebonheart Pact

• April 2, 2015 3:30 PM EDT

• 3 posts
    April 2, 2015 4:12 PM EDT

I actually really hate the vanilla Skyrim races.. I like a mod that has a race named 'Ningheim' and I've been using that race since :p

Though if I HAD to choose I'd say Nord.

• 168 posts
    April 2, 2015 4:44 PM EDT

My favorite race is Argonian. It was the first race I chose in elder scrolls, I think lizards and dragons are cool, and since my first character they've always just stuck on me. Their lore is so intriguing and holds a certain air of mystery that makes ya want to learn more about them. Also Histskin is made of win.

I also really like the human races, mainly Nord and Breton. It's easy to get immersed if you play as a human, especially if you model them to look as yourself. And of the Elves I really like Dunmer, Orismer and the Snow Elves (I hope they become playable, but I doubt Beth would make them playable) 

but yeah, Argonians all the way!

• 490 posts
    April 2, 2015 5:23 PM EDT

I am Henson and I approve this message.

• 224 posts
    April 2, 2015 11:47 PM EDT

My favorite race are the Imperials,

I love how they are, their organization, his speech abilities and trade, how they can be a"Templar Knight" or a Corrupted politician, I like the way they are proud to  be an Imperial, they are good soldiers too and have strategic abilities on battle (supposedly), and they always have resources what its very cool, for me they are like the middle age European and I like that a lot.

I like the Imperial City a lot,  I enjoyed playing Oblivion, the castles, towns and every thing looks there so medieval, love it 

My second race are the Nords, like about them the survival way they are, their strongest and their brute way they can be, the companions is a nice guild, like his lore and the werewolf part of the guild its really cool, I like the way how they have to fight to get his reputation in some way

And my Third one are the Dunmers, love their culture, the place where they lives and his constructions are so cool, they have a very rich story, the guilds and houses, their gods and religion,  their are so mystic, are like from other world, I look them like the Asian middle age and that's interesting

• 4 posts
    April 3, 2015 5:59 AM EDT

I'd probably say the Altmer. I like to play as a mage and Altmer have the most perks for that. Also, people often seem to forget that not all Altmer are Thalmor, and I feel quite passionately about the lore.

• 28 posts
    April 3, 2015 6:23 AM EDT

Sloads are definitely badass, they have ruthless tactics and they get thing done!

• 28 posts
    April 3, 2015 6:25 AM EDT

Ayleids are where its at man. They saw the tower before anyone else, and constructed a city based upon the wheel theory!