Forums » The Lounge

The Council Of The Gentlemen

• 58 posts
    March 16, 2015 8:03 AM EDT

Hi there fellas or lets say fellow gentlemen, In this council we accept Only Gentlemen and First-class People

And just send us a text in this form:

Your Name: well your name

Your Business and lore: What is your source of wealth or in what business do you work and what kind of gentleman will you be.

This is mine:

Your Name: Godfather Mido aka Don Mido

Your Business and lore: Am a godfather I got my family and we get our resources from places you should not know or sleep with the fishes and I am the Mafia guy here 

• 125 posts
    March 16, 2015 11:08 AM EDT

My name: Markus Blackwell

My business and lore: Master thief from Cyrodiil originally... bit of a long story, but presently I stalk the snowy slopes of Skyrim as an artist of my craft. Well, I fancy myself an artist... not sure if the authorities would agree. But as the old saying goes, everyone's a critic, aye? Anyway, if I'm going to be involving myself in this court of gents, then allow me to introduce my criminal alias: The Black Phantom of Riften.

• 58 posts
    March 16, 2015 12:01 PM EDT

Hehehe, well dear fella your damn accepted

• 125 posts
    March 16, 2015 12:08 PM EDT

Much obliged, Mido, much obliged!

• 58 posts
    March 16, 2015 12:28 PM EDT

Welcome to the club markus if you need any thing just well call us

• 125 posts
    March 16, 2015 12:50 PM EDT

Will do, my friend. And I would be more than happy to offer the services of the Thieves Guild, should things go sour in your neck of the woods. I'm sure I could talk Brynjolf into some kind of a deal.

• 58 posts
    March 16, 2015 12:59 PM EDT

Good I know some guilds in hammerfell and cyrodiil

• 125 posts
    March 16, 2015 1:07 PM EDT

Ah, Cyrodiil... do tell me, is the Gray Fox still robbing nobles blind? Let him know I owe him a drink for stealing that Elder Scroll so many years ago, would you?

• 58 posts
    March 16, 2015 2:08 PM EDT
    np
    • 125 posts
    March 16, 2015 2:19 PM EDT

Good, good.

Oh, and I must hasten to note for future reference: my line of work involves infiltration and thievery, not assassination. If ever you need someone... "taken care of", however, I can direct you to one of the best: a former Dark Brotherhood initiate named Rikka Northwing. But mind you... she is a killer without a soul, and without any true loyalty or allegiance to others but herself. So if you decide to seek her out, remember to bring at least one bodyguard... and whatever you do, don't look her in the eyes.

• March 16, 2015 2:28 PM EDT

Name: Boreas

Business and Lore: Barber, and investor:  I live in the Imperial city, and own operate my own business as a barber, and am patron of the Bearded Baron Social Club, where members talk about beard styles, and trends, but we also talk about men's fashions and trends, such as smoking, reading, hunting, and various hobbies that men would be interested in.  The Bearded Baron Social Club also deals in various business investments and charities. 

• 58 posts
    March 16, 2015 2:35 PM EDT
    How delightful we will need you to make us the mustaches and beards hehehe, Welcome to the club
    • 133 posts
    March 16, 2015 3:51 PM EDT

My Name: Arvis, the  

My Business and Lore: A Dunmer born in Cyrodiil, I wondered Skyrim for many years after the Great War, looking for the Nines' help (my parents were born to not worship dead Tribunal), and amassed much wealth after selling the Ebony Blade to the Vigilants of Stendarr, in order to protect it. I settled down in Solitude after that, and now run a successful trading and shipping company, specializing in weapons and military supplies (as well as anything...unsavory...that can fit in a crate). I know many a friend in ports around Tamriel, and can import anything you need, with a discount for fellow Gentlemen. 

• March 16, 2015 4:15 PM EDT

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I do not "make" you facial hair, as if it's a wig. You must tend to, and grow your own. "From the smallest acorn comes the mighty oak."-Shor Proverb. 

• 1467 posts
    March 16, 2015 4:44 PM EDT

Hey there Mido, I'm unsure exactly what this is, It sort of feels a little like that LoC thing and I know in a previous discussion about this you did reference the similarities. I'm curious about what exactly this is,

• 133 posts
    March 16, 2015 6:54 PM EDT
    Dang. I meant Arvis, the Merchant.
    • 1441 posts
    March 16, 2015 9:40 PM EDT
    Name: Jacen Marek Blackwood

Business: Son of a nobleman, after his passing, I travelled the world, seeking out noble deeds to perform, and evil doers to give the old right hook to, leaving my home of High Rock. I am also a successful merchant, and my hobbies include archaeology, beating up any undead who break the law. (Those ruffians!), saving fair maidens, and most of all, POSING DRAMATICALLY!
    • 58 posts
    March 16, 2015 10:18 PM EDT
    Arvis is accepted
    • 58 posts
    March 16, 2015 10:19 PM EDT
    no but I will make one but I just need some help in the rules
    • 1467 posts
    March 16, 2015 10:20 PM EDT

Hi everyone because this seems to be similar to the Lords of Creation, which was moved off site, I will be closing this discussion (not deleting it yet.) 

Mido when you come on next can you please talk to me about what exactly it is, in as much depth as possible. If it is simply a Character Grouping thing then I will re-open the Discussion but previous comments about it means it sounds a little like the Lords of Creation, which we had a discussion and moved it off site (Emer, Tom and I that is) Just send me a message when your able too Mido and I won't delete it until you respond to me...

• 1467 posts
    March 17, 2015 6:48 AM EDT

Joy and Merriment for all. This has been re-opened and I do apologize for the delay, just wanted to get a proper feel for it.

• 58 posts
    March 17, 2015 6:56 AM EDT

Np and your always welcome

• 58 posts
    March 17, 2015 8:45 AM EDT

Jacen Marek Is accepted

• March 17, 2015 6:47 PM EDT

My Name: Thael Velus

Business and Lore: My family roots trace all the back to oblivion days,when we were respected,feared,and loved. In a way this family has become corrupted with greed and evil intents...therefore I have decided it is now my duty to clear Nirn of these scum,but they are not your normal rich pigs are they? The Velus family may be my blood;but they are tainted,evil,and worse of all...my relatives.They just dont know I have a few connections hidden within their organizations,therefore I can offer you Daedra guidance,gold,and power...that will make you an unstoppable force,and in my eyes: A Fellow Gentlemen.

• 58 posts
    March 17, 2015 10:22 PM EDT
    Fella I like ye goddamn story your damn in