Forums » Elder Scrolls

Worst and Best Quest Related kills/deaths

• 64 posts
    March 15, 2015 11:39 PM EDT

I actually forgot two more lol

Atar because he's basically bullying the Karthwasten to sell him their mine (and bullying one of the few native Reachmen not trying to murder you)

The taunting adventurers, not just because taunting people is socially unacceptable, but because anyone stupid enough to taunt the freaking Dragonborn of legend (read: guy who kills people by raising his/her voice) should've died already to keep the gene pool pure

Fun Fact: Karthwasten is the only town in Skyrim that you can turn into a ghost town (i.e nobody's there) after completing The Heart of Dibella (so you can kill Enmon and his wife)

• 64 posts
    March 15, 2015 11:47 PM EDT

Well, they basically blamed Muiri for shaming the family when all she did was get manipulated by some ass in fancy, tight clothes. I personally soul trapped the bandit, Nilsine, Tova and for fun, Torbjorn (racist prick won't pay Argonians as much as Nord workers) for screwing her over like that. Now all that's left is Friga but she's in wherever the dead go (prob not Sovngarde)

• 457 posts
    March 15, 2015 11:52 PM EDT
    Yeah, something about Mercer's perpetual sneer makes me want to introduce the tip of his nose to the back of his head xD
    • 1467 posts
    March 16, 2015 1:17 AM EDT

Mercer is however an interesting character...In fact I would say he did actually outsmart all of them (except the Dragonborn), he would have gotten away with it as well, if it wasn't for that meddling Dovahkiin.

• 47 posts
    March 16, 2015 4:20 AM EDT

Kvenel the Tongue and his minions are a pain in the ..., i kill them as soon possible. Same go for Barbas if I roll a stealthy archer. I don't like when dragons and vampires kill innocents in villages or towns, so I postpone the main quest and do fast the Harkon quest.

• 558 posts
    March 16, 2015 8:38 PM EDT

I like killing Jaree-Ra

I hate killing Cicero

• 743 posts
    March 16, 2015 10:56 PM EDT

If it wasn't for you meddling Dovahkiin!

• 1467 posts
    March 16, 2015 10:57 PM EDT

You called?

• 743 posts
    March 16, 2015 11:07 PM EDT

Yep, go fetch me a nord mead.

• 1467 posts
    March 16, 2015 11:24 PM EDT

NOOOORDD MEEEAAAD

• 743 posts
    March 16, 2015 11:31 PM EDT

NOOOOOOOORRRRRRDDDDDD MEEEEEEAAAAADDDD FOR SKYYYYYYRIM