Forums » Elder Scrolls

Skyrim: Petition For Co-Op DLC

• 125 posts
    March 10, 2015 2:05 AM EDT

Ever wanted to play Skyrim with your friend (or friends) over a local network? I sure have. But the closest thing we have available is the Skyrim Online mod, which isn't even finished yet. But I've come across something interesting: a petition for Bethesda to give us co-op DLC. I don't know if they'll listen, but I've already signed in the hopes that they will. As of this posting, the petition needs 141 more signatures before it reaches its goal of 500. Let's give them our support!

PETITION LINK

• 1467 posts
    March 10, 2015 2:17 AM EDT

I doubt Bethesda will listen on this I mean Skyrim is 4 years old and it would most likely be a lot of work...I won;t complain and who knows if enough people sign that petition Bethesda might decide to charge us $60 for that DLC and make it...

• March 10, 2015 2:23 AM EDT

Hate to be a wet blanket, but I'm pretty sure that A) they'd never actually make something like that and B) any teams at Bethesda who worked on Skyrim have long since moved on to other projects.

I agree that a fully co-op sandbox RPG with Skyrim's scope would be pretty amazing, but I'm not sure of Bethesda is the company to bring it to us.

• 125 posts
    March 10, 2015 2:51 AM EDT

I agree with both you and Dragonborn's doubts, but if you ask me, it's at least worth a try. Who knows? Maybe the planets will align and Bethesda will actually give a darn. 

• 58 posts
    March 10, 2015 6:45 AM EDT

This is my signature. 

• 13 posts
    March 10, 2015 5:35 PM EDT

Signed as of now :D

• 11 posts
    March 10, 2015 8:33 PM EDT

I highly doubt they would make a Skyrim Co-op DLC. But that is one of my largest, albeit most unlikely, hopes for Elder Scrolls VI. I did sign however, just to see if Bethesda actually listens to their fans.

• 9 posts
    March 10, 2015 11:28 PM EDT
    I just signed