Forums » Elder Scrolls

Mjoll + Aela?

• March 3, 2015 2:58 PM EST

Without mods, has anyone been able to get Aela and Mjoll as followers at the same time?  I had been thinking that I could use Mjoll as my main follower and add Aela through an unfinished quest, but so far I haven't had any luck.  Aela just replaces Mjoll.  Anyone have any ideas/suggestions?

• 133 posts
    March 3, 2015 5:18 PM EST

The first time I this I thought it was someone's creepy fan fic. Upon second looks, it appears normal.

I am not sure of a way outside the dev console. You should ask in Tips and Tricks.

• 1595 posts
    March 3, 2015 6:01 PM EST

Someone needs to write a creepy fan fic on the subject of Aela + Mjoll 

• March 3, 2015 6:41 PM EST

I mostly Faendal as my follower, and Aela would always replace him, so I'm guessing no. Once again, you could ask in T&T, but from what I've seen it's impossible.

• March 3, 2015 8:41 PM EST

To answer your question, no. Not without multiple follower mods. There was some unfinished content where Aela would be your companion to Duskman's Cairn (rather than Farkas), but it was cut and that particular quest boots out your current follower in any case.

Maybe I missed it, but where and when did it become accepted to call Aela a lesbian? I've heard it a lot, but can't really understand where it comes from or why people think it.

• 145 posts
    March 3, 2015 9:46 PM EST

I've never heard that before. I mean, it could be probable (as you can marry anyone the game allows you to marry, even the same sex) but I have no idea where that thought came from... 

• 1913 posts
    March 4, 2015 10:33 AM EST

For... Scientific... Reasons....

• 1913 posts
    March 4, 2015 10:51 AM EST

Yes, but it requires the use of a few possible glitches and 1 I know of specifically requires the completion of the dark brotherhood questline.

• March 4, 2015 12:02 PM EST
    Dragonborn should have a harem. So many babies the line will never die out.
    • 1913 posts
    March 4, 2015 12:20 PM EST

Well one, the dragonborn can be female and a race like khajiit or Argonian, so breeding would be difficult especially between two or more women.

Two, as proven by martin septim.... just cause your lineage is great doesn't mean you are great (and don't mention the fact he turned into a dragon, he had the help of an army, the hero of kvatch, and the gods.... name 3 things he did that are great without any help).

Three, it isn't hereditary

• 1595 posts
    March 4, 2015 2:48 PM EST

Well of course

Edit: What's wrong with the smileys on this shitty site?

• 159 posts
    March 4, 2015 3:03 PM EST

This is Directed at bryn.

• 1913 posts
    March 4, 2015 3:12 PM EST
    One could say the same about literally any of your interests :P