February 28, 2015 10:14 PM EST
    True.
    • 63 posts
    February 28, 2015 11:25 PM EST

do player created characters count?

if not, then probably kharjo or karliah

• 189 posts
    March 1, 2015 12:26 AM EST

Senna, because she's chill and D.T.F. Plus she's a good conversationalist, and she cannot be killed.

• March 1, 2015 1:02 AM EST

I third this. He gave me more insight on Skyrim when he comments on the quality of the roads.

He also kicks ass

• 237 posts
    March 1, 2015 2:06 AM EST

Senna's voice

Too bad I can't get her into something more flattering than monk robes on xbox.

• 9 posts
    March 1, 2015 4:22 AM EST
    Sheogorath and Cicero
    • 33 posts
    March 1, 2015 4:49 AM EST
    Oh cmon guys It has to be Lydia after allShe is most likely your first thane and or companion. So loyal and courageous even tho I want to punch her every TIme she says "I am sworn to carry your burdens" When I was playing a summoner character and I was in solstheim I lost her to a damn keeper draug in the ahzidals dungeon and it brought a tear to my eye. Sure I could've reloaded but it was such a long hard dungeon
    • 9 posts
    March 1, 2015 5:00 AM EST
    That's why I keep her and all my other servant/body guards at the house. Its much better to pay 500 and get an expendable meat shield. Crazy... Cicero...That's Madness...
    • 168 posts
    March 1, 2015 12:46 PM EST

As a friend and future wife, I'd choose Shahvee because I was so touched by her view of life and being happy that I had to marry her. And as my wife, I like to think I saved her from a miserable life in a city where non-Nords have no voice in their future.

• 33 posts
    March 1, 2015 4:06 PM EST

Your gonna be married to a lizard i n real life *shivers* thinks about children *shivers again*

• 168 posts
    March 1, 2015 4:41 PM EST

"thinks about children"

Ralof can tell you :)

• March 1, 2015 6:59 PM EST

Tolfdir! I always rp that my character goes to Tolfdir whenever he needs advice after becoming arch-mage.

• 490 posts
    March 1, 2015 7:09 PM EST
    Sam Guevenne.
    • 189 posts
    March 1, 2015 7:31 PM EST

Senna in Tavern Clothes? HNNNG

I read that if you put a set of clothes identical to what your follower is wearing (i.e., Hooded Monk Robes) in a chest along with the outfit you want them to wear, then tell the follower to "take all" from that chest, then trade with them and take both copies of their original outfit, that they'll equip the other set. But I've never tested it out, and I have a feeling it's bullshit. In any case, I think you'd still need the Perfect Touch perk to take their original set to begin with.

• 237 posts
    March 1, 2015 9:29 PM EST

Senna isn't a follower, though.  Even if I Perfect Touch her monk robes, she won't equip anything I reverse-pickpocket onto her.

But yeah, when I get back on PC, that fine lady is taking her hood off ASAP

• 237 posts
    March 1, 2015 9:32 PM EST

That's cool!  I like the neophyte arch-mage angle.  I wonder what it says that my main character post-questline eats her lunch with Phinis Gestor?

• 237 posts
    March 1, 2015 9:33 PM EST

My favorite drinkin' buddy!  Le'sh get some mead.

• 134 posts
    March 2, 2015 1:47 PM EST

My armoured troll, of course. Then I could introduce any late-night mugger to some Dawnguard justice via one of "Tiny's" blades. Such fun to be had. *sighs*

If that doesn't count, then I'd have Isran and Serana at the same time. The witty banter would be immense!

• 2 posts
    March 2, 2015 3:23 PM EST

Sheogorath: fun, wit, humor, stripping, strawberry pie, he comes to his senses too sometimes.

• 237 posts
    March 2, 2015 5:37 PM EST

And the cheese!

• 134 posts
    March 3, 2015 1:40 AM EST

To die for...

• 38 posts
    March 3, 2015 4:32 AM EST

Trevor DeathHand.

• 95 posts
    March 3, 2015 2:46 PM EST

Both my choice are from Oblivion. Umbra and Mannimarco. Umbra so I can outright kill her when she least expects it, take her sword and armor, and Mannimarco so I can kill him, take the Necromancer's Amulet and Bloodworm Helm and gain the essence drain spell. the sword Umbra will try and possess me and so will Mannimarco, ultimately turning me into a soul-hungry, necromancy wielding Lich King. XD