Forums » Elder Scrolls

Who has the best wife!?

• 238 posts
    February 25, 2012 4:53 PM EST

OK guys....of course this is for your male characters.....

list the name of the lucky girl you married and if you can/ can be bothered please do post an image of her, even copy and past it from elderscrolls wiki or google images.

then lets vote who has the best looking wife. haha bit of fun here, will only work if we get lots of responses so please take 5minutes of your time. would be awesome to get hundreds of replies.

• 773 posts
    February 25, 2012 4:59 PM EST

Are we talking real life here? 

• 238 posts
    February 25, 2012 5:27 PM EST

lol we could if everyone is game

• 38 posts
    February 26, 2012 5:58 AM EST

I think most know this is Aela the Huntress.

bigger pic here, http://images.wikia.com/elderscrolls/images/1/14/Aela_3.png

• 577 posts
    February 26, 2012 8:37 AM EST

yeah, I don't get it. There was a post on here already about 'fantasy' wifes. You talkin Skyrim wives? real wives/girlfriends/partners? take or find a pic of Skyrim wife?

This is my Skyrim wife when stays at home without her "ready for battle" makeup. I give you Mjoll the Loiness

• 739 posts
    February 26, 2012 9:22 AM EST

lol

• 238 posts
    February 26, 2012 9:30 AM EST

obviously its skyrim wives guys hebce why i said male characters lmao haha. i havent married in skyrim yet.....

• 238 posts
    February 26, 2012 9:34 AM EST

was anybody.....less original in their skyrim wife selection? ie did anyone pick a girl other than ysolda, aela lydia or mjoll

• 773 posts
    February 26, 2012 9:49 AM EST

My first character married Camilla Valerius

• 3 posts
    February 26, 2012 9:58 AM EST

My first marriage was with Ysolde. That was no happy marriage, seeing how my character really was in love with Lydia. At least I somewhat was.. Luckily for me I have the PC version, and the console commands let me divorce her. Now I'm happy with Lydia. My sec-- thir-- four-- fif-- what, am I up to seven or eight characters now? Aniwais, my most recent character hasn't really decided between Hroki and Olfina Gray-Mane. Will need some determination there. I really like the thought of splitting Olfina Gray-Mane and Jon Battle-Born up. Call me a sadist, but I feel it gives some sort of depth to the relationship.

• 577 posts
    February 26, 2012 10:08 AM EST

I'm going to marry someone who can open a shop, cook AND come out and explore with me. I don't think there's many that have that "tri-fecta". If I could marry and divorce I wouldn't be so picky, but to have a wife with all three traits, I believe it's slim pickins. Granted, this is my main character that I've logged in hundreds of hours. Haven't married with others.....

• 1 posts
    February 26, 2012 10:18 AM EST

Same here

• 577 posts
    February 26, 2012 10:21 AM EST

sorry, read it wrong. lol! I was just think marriage in general....

• 133 posts
    February 26, 2012 10:41 AM EST

236 hours of gaming and still single. I'm afraid people are starting to comment.

• 238 posts
    February 26, 2012 10:50 AM EST

how does / can your skyrim wife open a shop?

• 342 posts
    February 26, 2012 10:54 AM EST

she has to be one of the npcs that already own it before you marry her.

• 80 posts
    February 26, 2012 11:00 AM EST

My husband had no shop, and he travels with me, but every day when I ask him how the shop is doing, he passes me 200gp and tells me that fortune smiles upon us.  I assume he's selling loot.  After all, that's what I do!

• 238 posts
    February 26, 2012 11:09 AM EST

but isnt it already opened then or do you mean she takes over the shop? i think you mean she takes over somehow sorry haha

• 238 posts
    February 26, 2012 3:56 PM EST

i just married mauiri ...moved into my solitude home.........bored of her already..........her dialogue doesnt recognise me as husband and she never goes to bed.....poor frustrated dunmer 

also cant change her outfit or make her follow me as a follower. sigh....guess me and brelnya will continue our journeys in our darkbrotherhood uniforms 

• 577 posts
    February 26, 2012 5:11 PM EST

Well, I all really know is that she brings in 100g a day from her "store/shop" like Charlie said. I have never seen her in a store/shop, she just says "the store did well darling, here is your take." She sleeps with me for a little extra bonus, showers me with compliments and wears what ever I give her. Mjoll may not be unique, but she serves all the needs of a Dragonborn. haha!

• 577 posts
    February 26, 2012 5:12 PM EST

• Tim
    • 12 posts
    March 25, 2012 5:37 PM EDT

alright im not gonna post a picture because my wife is ugly. uthgerd the unbroken. but my wife is the best because i was gonna kill her but i decided to let something else do it. so i took her as a follower and the we ran into a dragon. so as she started to fight i went over to a nearby mountain and watched. she took that dragon down all by herself. thats why uthgerd is the best

• 271 posts
    April 2, 2012 4:46 PM EDT
    I said: screw you! to faendal and Sven, and married camilla Valerius. ( and killed her brother) :-)
    • 6 posts
    April 2, 2012 4:59 PM EDT

I married Jenassa on my Dunmer Assassin, Eno Rye. She's a great Stealth follow, she says some interesting things but doesn't babble on and it feels so much more.. realistic, to marry one of my own race.

I have a pet peeve for people who play Khajiit's and marry humans, think about it! If you were Aela, why would you marry a cat. xD

• 15 posts
    April 2, 2012 11:16 PM EDT

I killed my wife,Ysolda, shhhh don't tell the guards, it's just that she said my love to much...