Forums » General Gaming

So, I have an idea for a horror game....

• 1441 posts
    December 18, 2014 12:15 PM EST

Basically, it starts off with your character, who you get to customize everything except the last name, going through their daily life. On their way to work, they get in a car accident. They wake up back in their home with a doctor, who for now shall be referred to as Dr. Kaufman, hovering over them. Kaufman tells them to get some rest, before injecting your character with a knockout syringe. When they come to, they find themselves, ankle tied to the ground, in a SAW like gambit to save their friends and loved ones. What do you think? It will be more pyschological, where you fight bosses not with firepower, but with pieces of the enviroment. You;ll have to play a sort of chess game with the good doctor. Any thoughts?

• 249 posts
    December 18, 2014 7:23 PM EST
    Sounds like a "choose your path" book. Too many wrong moves and you die. Everything is a guess
    • 133 posts
    December 19, 2014 4:06 PM EST
    Intresting, kinda makes me think of, 'the evil within.' Creepy game, too much gore. Horror games are fun but you can only really play them once, and in games I want to be able to fight back in SOME way so that makes your game seem more apealing to be. Being sneaky and smart using your enviroment to fight an enemy your clever enough to know you can't overpower. Nice but... not for me.
    • 1441 posts
    December 19, 2014 9:45 PM EST
    I know it's not for everyone, some people wanna blast through baddies, others wanna outsmart them