Forums » Elder Scrolls

Most Powerful Daedric Prince?

• November 20, 2014 12:58 PM EST

I was kind of thinking Mortal Kombat kind of battles between the daedric princes. Not contests of intelligence or wit.

• 743 posts
    November 20, 2014 1:13 PM EST

Half of that I agree with, but think about it. Every battle involves sharp wits, this is where their specialties come into play.

• November 20, 2014 4:41 PM EST

I believe you are right.

• 161 posts
    November 20, 2014 11:31 PM EST

I think Mehrunes Dagon was the strongest until he fought Akatosh but if he recovers fully he will be because you must be really Strong and brave or really dumb and cocky to try to fight Akatosh in Nirn.

• November 21, 2014 10:55 PM EST

The obvious answer is Jyggalag, given that he was so powerful that all the other Daedra had to work together (probably the first and last time that ever happened) just to temporarily stop him... and there's nothing that says that Jyggalag didn't LET them do it. I mean, he claims that there is no such thing as free will, that the future is immutable and known to him, thus his return after the last Greymarch would also be something he would know would happen.

If you disregard Jyggalag, my second answer would be Sheogorath, because anything that is referred to as "as Sithis-shaped hole in the world" is not to be fucked with.

If neither of them counts (as they're really the same being, or at least were for a long time) then it'd have to be Nocturnal, merely by the fact that she's the only Deadra we've seen fully manifest herself in Mundus after Martin sacrificed himself to become the Avatar of Akatosh and then the Statue of Akatosh that exists as a permanent substitute for the Dragonfires. Remember that no Daedric Prince could manifest while the fires burned, hence why Mehrunes Dagon needed to kill the emperor and take away the Amulet of Kings long enough to break through into Mundus. Yet Nocturnal does so on a whim - in her own temple of course, in a place where her artifact is held, but she still does it.