Forums » The Lounge

No Clue

• 7 posts
    October 20, 2014 12:24 AM EDT

God, I hate being new. Oh well. I want to start this discussion about the site itself, and what I can do and find on it. As the title states, I really don't know much about how things work here, so I need the help. ( I have really been asking for a lot of help) I want to be an active member of this blog site, but i am not sure how to go about it. Sorry for being a newbie, but we all start somewhere.

• 622 posts
    October 20, 2014 12:39 AM EDT

Well, we do have a Site Help thread. That's always a good start.

• 7 posts
    October 20, 2014 12:52 AM EDT

Yes, I do have actual questions that can be answered. First off: I created a character build that is at the very least decent, but I don't know how to present it on the build page. Can someone help me with that?

The second question I had in mind was already answered... Oh yeah. What is the roleplay thing? Is it like D&D, except with Skyrim, on the computer? Also, what is Elder Scrolls Online? I know that doesn't have much to do with the site itself, but I would still like to know. If any of you could answer one of these questions, that would be great. Thanks!

• 622 posts
    October 20, 2014 12:58 AM EDT

I don't understand what you mean by the first question. You mean presenting a build to be appealing?

Two, do you mean the Live Roelplaying group? Why yes, it's similar. We have a system and RP through chat boxes on the site. The Elder Scrolls Online is the latest Elder Scrolls game, an MMO.

• 7 posts
    October 20, 2014 1:28 AM EDT

Alright, thank you for answering the last to questions. For the first one, I guess I should have benn more specific. What I meant was How does a Character Build get put on the Character Build Archives? I don't know myself, or how to do it. I just have no clue. I hope that was specific enough.

• 622 posts
    October 20, 2014 1:36 AM EDT

There are instructions in the archives, but simply tag your build "Character Build: *insert tag here*", all in quotations and with an proper tag 

• 7 posts
    October 20, 2014 1:39 AM EDT

Thank you! But before I do that, I need to edit the build itself. From what i'm told, it is still very crappy. Yay. Oh well. It can always be fixed. Thanks again.