Forums » Elder Scrolls

in the game which is you're favorite Armor ( Add-ons included) a

• 39 posts
    September 10, 2014 11:33 AM EDT

mines either the Daetric armor, and/or the Snow Elf armor (you get it once you do that quest....)

• 1467 posts
    September 10, 2014 5:31 PM EDT
    I like the vampire and Storm-cloak General armour because of the claws they have attached but my favourite is Ebony just because of how well done it is.
  • September 10, 2014 6:49 PM EDT

My favorite armor is ebony mail with ebony gauntlets and boots.

And my favirote dlc armor is ahzidals armor.

• 18 posts
    September 11, 2014 12:28 AM EDT

There are some really cool non-set combos. But my favorite set is Dawnguard, both the heavy version and the brown light version. Why? Because both look totally badass!

• 78 posts
    September 11, 2014 4:05 AM EDT

Hmm.. that's a tough one. I'll go with Banded Iron for heavy, and Studded or Hide for light.

• 47 posts
    September 11, 2014 11:53 PM EDT

I really like the Black Guard armor. Its a unique thieves guild armor and it looks nice.

• 19 posts
    September 12, 2014 1:13 AM EDT

Though I tend to support the Empire every play-through that I'm not neutral, the Stormcloak General's do have some badass armor.

• 19 posts
    September 12, 2014 1:15 AM EDT

My current favorite combination is a white monk's hood, arm bandages, Winterhold guard armor, and the boots don't matter. Put it all together and it just blends in nice. :)

• 51 posts
    September 12, 2014 12:22 PM EDT

Steel Plate, with Steel Gauntlets/Boots and Jagged Crown.

• 133 posts
    September 12, 2014 12:30 PM EDT
    Dragonscale definately. Very befitting of the dragonborn. I love the colour and seen as I spend a lot of time in the wilderness I blend in nicely. I'm a fan of light armour and dragon is the best. And it looks all round badass!
    • 75 posts
    September 13, 2014 9:48 PM EDT

My favourite aesthetic armour is the Daedric set for heavy, and the Light Chitin set for light. In terms of practicality, the Daedric armour is still the best, but I usually stick with Ebony in the end game, smithing it up so it's even better than Daedric. However, if we're talking about mixing and matching, I really like the steel plate gauntlets and boots, combined with a full fur chest and dawnguard full helm. Just looks cool to me.

• 8 posts
    February 1, 2015 7:05 PM EST

Roughskin Tunic+Leather Boots+Fur Gloves= Badass

Best armor in game. PERIOD.

• 116 posts
    February 1, 2015 7:45 PM EST
    1. Ebony mail with everything else Nightingale
    2. Dawnguard armor: the grey light armor version with the heavy armor helmet
    3. Linwe's armor set
  • February 1, 2015 11:22 PM EST

One of my favorite combos is the iron helmet, fur armor(shirtless with cloak) hide bracers and hide boots

• 700 posts
    February 2, 2015 12:11 AM EST

Nordic Carved.  Nordic Carved everything.  

• 33 posts
    February 2, 2015 12:40 AM EST

my favorite armor is vampire royal with adept hood or is it apprentice what ever the black hood is with nightingale boots and gauntlets

• 47 posts
    February 2, 2015 12:46 AM EST

Orcish 

• 253 posts
    February 2, 2015 1:40 AM EST

I saw a bandit using it once, it was really cool: Steel Plate Helm, Iron Armor, Steel Plate Boots & Gauntlets, Nordic Sword, and an Iron Shield.

• 95 posts
    February 4, 2015 10:48 AM EST

For mages, the Archmage robes or Expert/Master robes with circlets. This combination looks very cool.

For heavy armored warriors: Steel plate armor set with the Dawnguard heavy helmet. 

For light armored warriors: Scaled armor set with a circlet. There is a mod that allows you to create and improve Scaled Horn armors. Amazing.

Just to mention the least favorite: Elven armor

• February 7, 2015 7:50 PM EST
    Thieves Guild armor, hands down. It actually looks functional and comfortable, and the way the hood hides your face is always really cool.

For heavy armor, I love both the Blades and Ancient Nord Armors.
    • 585 posts
    February 8, 2015 8:51 AM EST
    My favourite combination is Steel Plate boots and gauntlets, Hide Armour, and Helm of Yngol.

In terms of an actual set, Blades Armour is the obvious choice for me, looks practical and very heroic.
    • 1 posts
    February 8, 2015 11:58 PM EST
    The master robes, I don't really care for the enchantments, the robes alone just sell the whole adventurer look.
    • 144 posts
    February 9, 2015 11:32 AM EST

I always really liked the Vampire Lord's armor. They did a good job with that one.

Novice robes were also really cool, especially when you add some heavy armor like the vigilants do.

• 134 posts
    February 9, 2015 11:45 AM EST

I'd go for the Morag Tong armour with Wolf gauntlets/boots - fits together great.

• 161 posts
    February 9, 2015 12:02 PM EST
    The Dragon preist mask Zahkriisos, ebony/or chitin gauntlets, boots and Curaiss(but I use ebony mail) Makes for a dark knight look but I play a Lich/ Battlemage.