Forums » General Gaming

Favorite Skyrim Quest Line

• 1 posts
    August 26, 2014 7:48 AM EDT

Skyrim has a large and seemingly infinite number of quests throughout the world. What I want to know is what do you guys think is the best quest or quest lines in the game?

• 32 posts
    August 26, 2014 8:02 AM EDT

If I could include the Dawnguard DLC in this, it would most definitely have to be finding Auriels bow in the Forgotten Vale. There was beautiful scenery and beautiful music. But my favourite moment in that quest was when I was walking over the frozen lake, and the two dragons Voslaarum and Naaslaarum broke through the ice and tried to kill me. It was a fun battle indeed.

Overall, a very enjoyable quest.

• 1467 posts
    August 26, 2014 8:05 AM EDT
    I'm a big fan of the Potema quests just because they seem like the only quest needed to become thane that is logical and I actually feel like I'm doing a good thing, becoming a Hero and it has a natural progression.

But I do like the Daedric Quests especially Azura's Star and Ill met by Moonlight because of the choice it feels like I'm being given and of course I can never say no to the Raven Rock quests.
    • 75 posts
    September 3, 2014 10:10 PM EDT

I have to say I agree with Alice if Dawnguard is included.

• 29 posts
    September 4, 2014 12:45 PM EDT

I like the Civil War Quests and I also like the Bounty Quests, no matter what type I am playing I like tying to sneak in and hunt them down 

• 585 posts
    September 4, 2014 1:31 PM EDT
    The Thieves Guild for me, I like the progression from poor a "group" of thieves to a highly respected guild, even if it isn't shown like that well in the game.
    • 1217 posts
    September 4, 2014 1:38 PM EDT

I think it's shown much better than many of the other factions in the game. An argument could be made for the Dark Brotherhood, but it's really not so much of a progression as it is you shelling out your cash for them.

• 134 posts
    September 4, 2014 2:02 PM EDT

A good quest always gives you a Night to Remember... geddit?

*Ahem* I like any quest which requires any skill, such as the Thieves Guild quests (shadowing and infiltrating), Blood on the Ice (Investigation) and Lost Legacy (puzzle-solving).

Also, there's some satisfaction in becoming the Lord of a court of vampires. Just saying.

• 249 posts
    September 5, 2014 3:23 AM EDT
    Lost to the Ages is one of my favorite questlines. It includes problemsolving in a variety of puzzles, Dwarven ruins which are always challenging, a good partner, and great rewards worth the effort.

I also love the questline for its many options. You can obtain any piece of Aetherium at any time or even come across the book that leads you to Katria. You can opt to do the quest alone by exiting Katria's dialogue after finding the "first" piece of Aetherium in Arkngthamz. You also get three options at the end of the questline in addition to Zephyr and three treasure rooms of enchanted apparel, Dwarven metal, and jewelry! Can't beat that!