Forums » Elder Scrolls

What daedric prince are you?

• July 30, 2014 5:42 PM EDT

If you were going to be the daedric prince of something, what would you be named and what few things would you be daedric prince of?

• 133 posts
    July 30, 2014 7:07 PM EDT
    Daedric Prince of Sports? Shooting basketballs from my hand 'cause fireballs are for nasty warlocks and beating people over the head with a fiery lacrosse stick. The only prob would be followers because there is a serious lack of sports in Tamriel. I suppose the Thalmor would cheat anyway.
  • July 30, 2014 8:13 PM EDT

What would you're daedric name be?

• July 31, 2014 8:06 PM EDT

Daedric prince of perception and art.my name would be yaya han.and my artifact would be a book that when you read it it'll grant you one wish.anything you want.

• July 31, 2014 11:44 PM EDT

Isn't that like the Oghma Infinium? But more powerful?

• 31 posts
    August 2, 2014 6:34 PM EDT

I would be the Daedric Prince of Dark Magic and would be associated with Conjurer's. Basically I would want to be associated with the black arts such as necromancy and the summoning of daedra. My artifact would be a staff called 'Render' that would allow the summoning of any deceased person the wielder wished. And for my Daedric Princes name I would have to go with Kaló̱n, which basically means 'Summoner' in Greek.