Forums » Elder Scrolls

Character Build Deathmatch

• TED
    • 45 posts
    July 26, 2014 9:09 AM EDT

Hi, CB co-host Billy Mays here with this week's Character Build Deathmatch!  

We have 7 contestants from the Bloodworks that are fighting for your approval to stay on the blog.  The way a build gets saved is if it reaches 20 likes or has the most votes.  If it gets neither, it will be deleted from the Character Building group.  24 hours from now, the deathmatch will end.  Here are our contestants!

Vampire Hunter King by Salem L Hart

The Third Mallory by Brad V

The White Haired Witch by The White Haired Witch(Elite)

The Crimson Cutthroat by Johnny Dimple

The Survivalist by DovahBorn

Imperial Mage by Michael Jhonson

The Bloodwalker by Pyre Osran

Be sure to like and/or vote for the build(s) you think deserve to stay on the site!

Note: a poll is on its way.

• 1441 posts
    July 26, 2014 9:26 AM EDT
    Alright, either the Survuvalist, since I like Survivalist characters, or the Third Mallory, because it's quite well done.
    • 856 posts
    July 26, 2014 2:37 PM EDT

The poll is loaded on the side bar but I cannot get to accept votes (my apologies) - Hopefully Ben will know how to fix it.

• 856 posts
    July 26, 2014 2:38 PM EDT

I (would have) voted for the Third Mallory, best of the lot, methinks.

• 773 posts
    July 26, 2014 3:24 PM EDT

The poll on this was busted

I've made a new poll and started it off in the sidebar. You've 24 hours from now (8.00 pm UK time) to vote for your favourite

• 856 posts
    July 26, 2014 3:32 PM EDT

Thanks Paul, I had pasted the code that Billy sent me, but I couldn't get it to work - I was lost after that.

• 773 posts
    July 27, 2014 5:10 PM EDT

OK in the absence of anyone else I'll wrap this up. It's a narrow win for the Third Mallory

• 856 posts
    July 27, 2014 7:22 PM EDT

And the 3rd Mallory is the sole-survivor too. None of the others had a total of 20 likes. A bit disappointing, some of those builds were fairly decent. If only people had given a few more 'likes' to some of those other builds.