Forums » Elder Scrolls

Mods......

• July 23, 2014 5:56 AM EDT

Just switched to PC and need mods! I've been looking at immersive mods like frostfall, wet and cold, etc.

Are there any 'necessary' mods (I'm so tired of vanilla). Any crafting/trading mods that make it a little more rewarding and refreshing? Please recommend any mods (even ENBs) that you think makes the game exhilarating and fun. 

I'm looking forward to modding the shit out of skyrim but as a console player i need help  I've been serenading myself with Brodual's videos as well as Gopher's Mod Sanctuary for about a day and a half now and have noted all of the mods I've ran into in which I liked:

More Interactive Objects | Trade Routes | Trade and Barter | Your Market Stall | Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade | Tailoring | Helgen Reborn | SkyRe | Take Notes | Open Cities | Organized Bandits of Skyrim | Pumping Iron | Sounds of Skyrim Series | Immersive Weapons and Armours | Hunterborn | Revenge of the Enemies | Player Voicesets | Enhanced Camera | and finally Alternate Start - Live another Life

is there any I need to look at and/or drop from the list?

• 209 posts
    July 23, 2014 6:00 AM EDT
    You should probably copy this post and paste it into a new discussion in the modders workshop :) !
    • 108 posts
    July 23, 2014 6:05 AM EDT

If you like a challenge you can disable names on enemy types and you should look into a mod that makes actual use of your food like ineed and realistic unequip, which makes you drop your weapons when you pull a new one.

• 27 posts
    July 23, 2014 2:37 PM EDT
    I highly recommend the Dovakiin Hideout. It adds an underground basement level to your home that provides tons of storage for armor sets, weapons & quest items.
  • July 23, 2014 2:56 PM EDT

whoops! didnt know there is one

can someone take this down?