Forums » Elder Scrolls

What race do you relate to the most?

• 18 posts
    November 9, 2011 12:56 AM EST

Ashley and I thought it would be interesting to discuss what race you relate to the most. There is a good variety of different looks for each race, so I am sure that one resembles you the most.

Do you relate to a Bosmer because they are short, but quick? A Nord because you are from Norway, or you are a descendant of the vikings? Perhaps you are African American, so you feel you relate to the Redguard the most? Maybe even the background of a specific race relates to you in a special way.

Whichever race you relate to the most, feel free to share it with us in the comments below.

• 5 posts
    November 9, 2011 1:00 AM EST

I feel most connected to the Nords because of the warrior inside of me (and orcs are a little too brazen for me).

• 3 posts
    November 9, 2011 1:06 AM EST

Uhm I suppose Bretons because my ancestors were sex slaves as well?

• 2 posts
    November 9, 2011 1:11 AM EST

I've always felt like a Bosmer. I mean they break many normal conventions in Tamriel, like not really praying to any Daedric Princes and more valuing nature. Also being a Rogue I'm rather drawn to them.

*Next Elder Scrolls should be in Valenwood AND Elswyr(sp?)

• 1 posts
    November 9, 2011 1:11 AM EST

Imperial, the trader ways has been my type. The one who sees things in a marketing light.

• 1 posts
    November 9, 2011 1:13 AM EST
    Umm hehe. A Kahjiit cuz i like ummm.. haha.. kittys. XD Nah. But in all seriousness tho. Prolly an imperial. Just ur average run of the mill guy.. with a sense of humor. :)
    • 1 posts
    November 9, 2011 1:17 AM EST

I thought Redguards were supposed to be the "African-American" race? Though, I suppose their lore could fit either.

• 1 posts
    November 9, 2011 1:26 AM EST
    Imperial, I relate to their strategy and cunning coupled with their skilled abilities.
    • 1 posts
    November 9, 2011 1:26 AM EST

Orc

• 13 posts
    November 9, 2011 1:48 AM EST

A Nord Because I am Irish, Norwegian,and Welsh and I have a Quick Temper and a mean Sword Arm. And because I'm a man of my word and Loyal to those I Love to even if it means my Demise.

• 1 posts
    November 9, 2011 1:49 AM EST

Orc, I know how it feels to be a minority; lol.

• 7 posts
    November 9, 2011 1:54 AM EST

The Argonian, mainly because of my deep love for Reptiles "only my fav species on this planet"  But also because I like to be stealthy.  :)

• 2 posts
    November 9, 2011 2:04 AM EST

I feel as though I connect best with the Imperials because of their civilized ways and social skills, although I probably won't be playing one in Skyrim. xD

• 2 posts
    November 9, 2011 2:13 AM EST

Nord cuz im scottish... if that works and imperial cuz im italian and their roman like, but mainly breton cuz im white. and maybe a little bit of bosmer cuz im short, and possibly orc cuz im bulky just a lil, and some darkelf cuz i like metal and they come accross me as metal heads, possibly some altmer cuz i like magic shows, and probaly khajiit too cuz i like cats, and maybe if possible argonian because i have scales and i can breath inder water.

• 2 posts
    November 9, 2011 2:26 AM EST

erm, I feel most like a Breton, doing a little bit of everything. They aren't exactly the tallest nor the shortest but an average'd sized Jack of All Trades type thingy. pretty much how I live my life, i'm not exactly the tallest nor shortest and I DO try to do just about everything it's just that magicka pool allows for more of the doing a bit of everything magic-user wise whereas you can still be a warrior type guy with your trusty sword or axe. Then theres the sneak factor I mastered sneak as a Breton in Oblivion and felt like an unkillable invisible monster that could stab, shoot, burn, bolt, or anything you to death really. :P so err, Breton ftw?