Forums » Elder Scrolls

Character Build Deathmatch

• TED
    • 45 posts
    July 19, 2014 5:47 PM EDT

Hi, CB co-host Billy Mays here with this week's Character Build Deathmatch!  

We have 8 contestants from the Bloodworks that are fighting for your approval to stay on the blog.  The way a build gets saved is if it reaches 20 likes or has the most votes.  If it gets neither, it will be deleted from the Character Building group.  24 hours from now, the deathmatch will end.  Here are our contestants!

The Arch-Lich by Morthevin

Click here to vote!

• 485 posts
    July 19, 2014 9:14 PM EDT

I gave the Shadow and the Girl Net door a like. Both of them, particularly the Girl Next Door, have a lot of potential. 

• 1441 posts
    July 19, 2014 9:38 PM EDT
    I'll vote for Link to the Past,
    • 856 posts
    July 19, 2014 9:41 PM EDT

Aye, we need that code. Send it to all the admins, and one of us will put it in the sidebar. The 'off-site'/link voting needs to stop.

• TED
    • 45 posts
    July 19, 2014 9:55 PM EDT

If you want the code that badly, you can go on that site and click on the "Embed this poll" button.  It's right underneath the Send Answers button.

I can't guarantee that the HTML will work, but here it is.  <script src="http://flisti.cf/embed.js?poll=1p95"></script>

• July 19, 2014 10:42 PM EDT

The Shadow was pretty awesome and with my new like it's now at 18 and likely to be saved.

• 7 posts
    July 19, 2014 11:39 PM EDT

My vote goes to the Nightwalker. It has good presentation with some excellent pictures. It uses Dunmer and Archery, some of my favorite things in Skyrim. And it has its own armor set put together, which is a nice addition, and something I also like to do when building characters.

• 856 posts
    July 20, 2014 12:08 AM EDT

Billy (or Tae), please just PM the code to all the Admins next time right as soon as you have the deathmatch ready and whomever gets the code first will post the poll in the sidebar. Thanks. 

• 1483 posts
    July 20, 2014 9:01 AM EDT

The Pennypincher build link doesn't work. My vote went for the Arch Lich. I think both that and the Girl Next Door have potential and definitely deserve to stay

• 87 posts
    July 20, 2014 10:56 AM EDT
    Was I the only one who realized that the "Arch-Lich" is just a generic vampire mage?
    • 773 posts
    July 20, 2014 2:17 PM EDT

Is anyone else finding that nothing happens when you try to vote in the poll?

It just has that spinning thing going round and round and doesn't access the poll itself.

• 856 posts
    July 20, 2014 2:20 PM EDT

It worked for me, but that was hours ago.

• TED
    • 45 posts
    July 21, 2014 9:04 AM EDT

Apologies for the extremely late update!  My computer gave me the blue screen of death yesterday; that prompted me to restore my computer back to factory settings.  In the midst of that, I forgot my password on here.

Now that I'm back, here are the results of this Deathmatch!

• The Girl Next Door has survived with 20 likes.
    • The Shadow has survived with 25 likes.
    • The Arch-Lich received the most votes with only a few likes away from hitting the Recognized Ranks.
    • The rest of the builds were deleted due to not receiving enough likes.

Thanks for tuning in and we hope to see you for the next installment of the Character Build Deathmatch!

• 856 posts
    July 22, 2014 10:08 PM EDT

50/50 - not bad. I think it's interesting that the winner of the poll received less likes than two of the other builds...