Forums » Elder Scrolls

Character Build Deathmatch

• TED
    • 45 posts
    July 12, 2014 4:34 PM EDT

Hi, CB co-host Billy Mays here for this week's installment of the Character Build Deathmatch!

We have 6 builds, from the Bloodworks, that are fighting for your approval to stay on the site.  They have 24 hours to reach 20 likes or get the most votes; if any build fails to accomplish both within that time period, they will be deleted.  Here are our contestants!

The Oblivion Sorcerer by Ruby Psiberzerker

Necromantic Warlord by Sir Lucius

The Bloodwalker by Pyre Osran

The Survivalist by Dovahborn

Imperial Mage by Michael Jhonson

Jack of Blades by christopher hardy

Which of these builds do you think should live to tell the tale? Be sure to give a like or a vote to the build that you think was the best overall!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

• 1441 posts
    July 12, 2014 5:48 PM EDT
    The Survivalist should stay.
    • 1441 posts
    July 12, 2014 5:49 PM EDT
    As should Jack of Blades
    • 485 posts
    July 13, 2014 12:30 AM EDT

Im not sure the Jack of Blades should be included in this list. It was reposted recently by the author due to his inability to edit the original version after the sudden deletion of his account. The original Jack of Blades build managed to make it to mythic if I recall correctly. 

• 856 posts
    July 13, 2014 12:59 AM EDT

It's already past 20 likes and is safe anyways.

• 856 posts
    July 13, 2014 12:59 AM EDT

There is no poll for us to vote. (I would've voted for Jack of Blades - it is definitely the best build of the group).

• 1441 posts
    July 13, 2014 1:06 AM EDT
    I would have voted for either that or the Survivalist, mainly because I have a strange love to play survival type games recently.
    • 773 posts
    July 13, 2014 3:02 AM EDT
    Is it just me, or is there no poll?
    • 1217 posts
    July 13, 2014 3:59 PM EDT

I don't see the poll either. My vote goes to the Survivalist.

• 773 posts
    July 13, 2014 4:02 PM EDT

It would be unfair to dump any of these builds as there hasn't been a poll

And there isn't time to do one now, as the regular Monday poll is all set to roll out first thing tomorrow (UK time)

• 856 posts
    July 13, 2014 4:08 PM EDT

I would've added a poll, but I don't know how. If a knowledgeable admin would PM me the procedure then I'll be able to do it if need arises again.

Perhaps the builds that didn't earn 20 likes can just go into next week's death match.

• TED
    • 45 posts
    July 13, 2014 4:21 PM EDT

Hi, Billy Mays here with a link to a Poll... not that anybody is going to care to vote since it's been past a day.  I decided to not include the Jack of Blades in it since it has already been saved (no idea if he wants the other version to be deleted or not at this point).  I guess I might as well make these polls from now on.

• 773 posts
    July 13, 2014 4:33 PM EDT

I don't mind adding the poll in future, but there needs to be a better system that just randomly waiting for an Admin to show up

As for this week, I suggest putting it down to experience and scrapping it. The builds that need to go in a Deathmatch can just go in next week instead