Forums » Elder Scrolls

Help a brother beast out!

• 15 posts
    July 10, 2014 12:27 PM EDT

Hello guys!

First of all i hope this is posted in the right section of the blog (as it covers a few), so i figured out the general discussion is the best place - correct me if I'm wrong.

So after giving Skyrim some break, i have a few ideas for my new playthrough and i need some advise regarding role playing, mods, and maybe an actual were-build where i can get some ideas from. Basically i want to get my hand on a Werewolf/Werebear focused character with a twist, i never played were-character before so i'm a complete newb here :) So, mod suggestions, role play hints, tips and tricks, character builds, you name it - all are welcomed.Thanks in advance!

Now that's some fellow beast in trouble! :)

• 89 posts
    July 10, 2014 1:03 PM EDT

Paul England's Vargr build is an excellent place to start for a great roleplay, and Ponty's Shaper is a great twist on being a werewolf that's different from the usual warrior type.

• July 10, 2014 9:48 PM EDT

If your playing a werewolf character,first thing to know id that your health will not regenerate.so,try to get all of the werewolf totems.

• 622 posts
    July 11, 2014 12:38 AM EDT

Fyi, this could have been posting in Build Recommendations 

• 15 posts
    July 11, 2014 10:29 AM EDT

Thanks guys, i took a peek in those builds, thanks for pointing them out, both are awesome. I'll get back to manual wiki/blog search, thanks for pointing that health regen thingy. Thread closed.