Forums » Elder Scrolls

dovahkin gone EVIL.

• July 6, 2014 9:34 PM EDT

I was drwaing a darkbrotherhood person yesterday when I thought."what would have happened if the dragonborn had joined alduin somehow and conquered all of nirn/tamriel.

Give your thoughts,answers and conclusions below.

• July 6, 2014 9:44 PM EDT
    I don't think they'd join forces because of competition.

But I can see how Dragonborn can go bad.
    • 856 posts
    July 6, 2014 10:09 PM EDT

Alduin does not want to 'conquer'; he wants to destroy. His goal is the destruction of everyone and everything.

• 1441 posts
    July 6, 2014 11:00 PM EDT
    That's why he's called the World Eater. When the time is come,,he will eat the world, and the new world will be born, the Egg shall break for the new kalpa
    • 5 posts
    July 7, 2014 7:20 AM EDT

But what if Alduin was different (In a parallel universe xD) and wanted to conquer....

• 41 posts
    July 7, 2014 1:09 PM EDT
    Yeah, but then would the Dovahkiin even exist, in such a different dimension? Or would you have Super Saiyans and machine guns instead?
  • July 7, 2014 1:52 PM EDT

Or maybe dovahkin was a super saiyan with a machine gun.

• 5 posts
    July 7, 2014 1:57 PM EDT

Hahaha, that's exactly it!

• 78 posts
    July 9, 2014 12:49 PM EDT

I always thought that Bethesda herself wanted the Dragonborn to go evil. Just look at the trailers. First, we have this epic Nord wearing Studded and Iron Armor fighting a dragon. He is supposed to be the good guy there. But then, Dawnguard comes out and we see the same person being an evil Vampire. Well, since the Dragonborn has the blood of a dragon, he will always search for more power. It is in his nature. But I still couldn't forgive the original Dragonborn if he'd do that. Paarthounax IS a dragon, but through medidation he has overcome his "evil" nature. Why couldn't the Dragonborn do the same? I am pretty sure Bethesda made the Dragonborn to be a d*ck.