Forums » Elder Scrolls

Character Build Deathmatch

• TED
    • 45 posts
    July 5, 2014 10:50 AM EDT

Hi, CB co-host Billy Mays here for this week's installment of the Character Build Deathmatch!

We have 6 builds, from the Bloodworks, that are fighting for your approval to stay on the site.  They have 24 hours to reach 20 likes or get the most votes; if any build fails to accomplish both within that time period, they will be deleted.  Here are our contestants!

Arkay's Child by Morathy Mancya

The Sea Mage by White Haired Witch(Elite)

The Master of Execution by ParoXitiC

Servant of Hermaeus Mora by Prye Osran

The Day-Thief by Dragonborn1421

The Mind Molder by Pluto_

Which of these builds do you think should live to tell the tale? Be sure to give a like or a vote to the build that you think was the best overall!

• 856 posts
    July 5, 2014 11:09 AM EDT

Aye. The Death Match has two purposes. One: to weed out the bad builds. Two: To spotlight good builds that may have been over looked.

This week deciding on my vote is going to be a tough decision. But I gave them all (or had already) a +1.

• 773 posts
    July 5, 2014 12:12 PM EDT

I agree, there are some very decent builds this week. Sometimes the collection in the CB Deathmatch is so woeful I struggle to find one to vote for now - but this week I could have easily picked three.

In the end I went for the Day Thief, I'm a bit of sucker for 'underpowered' role play type builds, and this looks fun. But I gave likes to the Mind Moulder and the Master Executioner too - both deserve to stay as well

• 1441 posts
    July 5, 2014 12:31 PM EDT
    So, the dark color is our vote yes? Because the colors seem reverse.
    • 1441 posts
    July 5, 2014 12:36 PM EDT
    No, the percentage bars, I think you flipped the color around,shouldn't the dark part be on the left?
    • 1441 posts
    July 5, 2014 12:41 PM EDT
    Huh, neat. Well, as long as you don't change the background to....I don't know, Justin Bieber making out with a German Sheperd, I will not need to bleach my brain hole.
  • TED
    • 45 posts
    July 6, 2014 1:26 PM EDT

Hi, CB co-host Billy Mays here with the conclusion to this week's deathmatch!  Both the Servant of Hermaeus Mora and the Mind-Molder have ascended to the Recognized ranks.  Unfortunately, the rest of the builds did not reach enough likes or votes to be saved from deletion.  Tune in for the next Character Build Deathmatch!