Forums » Elder Scrolls

Character Build Deathmatch

• TED
    • 45 posts
    June 28, 2014 9:18 AM EDT

Hi, Billy Mays here with this week's installment of the Character Build Deathmatch!

Since we forgot to do last week's deathmatch, this is a one-time deal where we put 8 contestants from the Bloodworks to duke it out with each other!  Any build that has the most votes or reaches 20 likes in a 24-hour time span will be saved from deletion.

Edit: Since there was a mix-up with this installment's deathmatch, the deadline to like and vote will be extended at least to 11 PM EST tomorrow.

The Savior of Skyrim by Gaius Julius Caesar

The Lord of the Bosmer by Kael'than

The Mind Tapper by SWATAssasin64

Get of Fenris by Rodrigo Castro Rezende

The Fallen of Valenwood by Shegorao

The Night-Fang by Leopold

The Crimson Cutthroat by Johnny Dimple

Movarth's Apprentice by Lucian

Which of these builds do you think should live to tell the tale?  Be sure to give a like or a vote to the build that you think was the best overall!

The results are in!  The Crimson Cutthroat is the sole survivor of this deathmatch due to having the most votes!  Tune in next Saturday for the next one!

• 163 posts
    June 28, 2014 6:19 PM EDT
    Only TCC gets my vote, the rest don't really measure up.
    • 856 posts
    June 28, 2014 8:17 PM EDT

Ah, you had to provide a link to the poll because the on-site one is incorrect. I would fix that for you, but I am uncertain how to do it. Perhaps one of the other admins will see the problem and correct it.  Also you may want to extend the deadline a little because of the mix-up.

I 'liked' a few of the builds, but my vote went to 'The Crimson Cutthroat' - it is really a nice build and stands above all of the rest.

• TED
    • 45 posts
    June 29, 2014 11:06 PM EDT

The deathmatch has come to a conclusion; the Crimson Cutthroat will live to fight another day.

• 108 posts
    June 30, 2014 8:06 AM EDT

Oh no, I missed it. What was tzhe Fallen of Valenwood all about?