Forums » Elder Scrolls

daedric contracts for witches

• June 23, 2014 3:35 PM EDT

OK say your roleplaying as a witch or warlock who wants to increase their power which daedric prince would you align yourself with and why. For me it would be either Nocturnal or Hermaus Mora.

• 88 posts
    June 23, 2014 4:56 PM EDT

I would align myself, just like you, with Hermaus and Nocturnal. After all, knowledge is power, and having your enemy not see you is stripping them of some knowledge they might need.

• June 24, 2014 3:01 AM EDT

That's good to "know" lol sry 

• 41 posts
    June 24, 2014 12:26 PM EDT
    Don't witches align with Hircine in order to become Hagravens? I haven't played a witch, I just thought I remembered that they go with Hircine.
  • June 24, 2014 3:10 PM EDT

Most do but not all witches are slave to the man beast some witches like vampires splinter from the whole and try to find there own way like most outcast creatures witches are independent and solitary while others like the Glenmoril hide in small broods in caves. The ones who are solitary can choose to follow a different path depending on their preference or personal agenda and serve what ever being they choose if they choose at all...

• 41 posts
    June 25, 2014 11:31 AM EDT
    I suppose. Though aren't the Glenmoril Hagravens with white hair? Or could Bethesda not be bothered to give them their own model?
    • 9 posts
    June 25, 2014 1:52 PM EDT

i would align my self with good ole hermaeus mora and find all the black books in a quest for knowledge type of scenario.

• June 26, 2014 4:10 PM EDT

That's a good start but remember Nocturnal also grants power limited though it may be. All daedric princes would be good but there are few that grant you power of your own symbolizing a contract has taken place or an exchange of power. A lot of other daedric princes will simply make you their champion and grant you some enchanted trinket. Is Herma Mora your favorite then? 

• June 26, 2014 4:13 PM EDT

I know right lol

• 9 posts
    June 30, 2014 11:58 AM EDT

yeah i find him the most wiling to bargain and grant the power a witch or wizard would seek.