Forums » Elder Scrolls

What other factions should be in Skyrim?

• 622 posts
    June 23, 2014 11:57 PM EDT

You character isn't a Greybeard and the Forsworn are from different tribes and don't respect you as an ally.

• 285 posts
    June 24, 2014 12:04 AM EDT
    First, Madanach is said to be the King of the Forsworn and they obey his orders, that's why he's alive and was being manipulated by the Silver-Bloods, thus, when he leaves and names you friend, the rest of the Forsworn have no right to attack you.

Second, you listed the Greybeards as one of the faction the players can join, thus, where are mah robes?
  • June 24, 2014 12:33 AM EDT

When I say involve the player I don't mean join,I mean making the faction based around the player by what he/she:Says,does,his actions,ect.

• 622 posts
    June 24, 2014 12:34 AM EDT
    King's aren't always obeyed.

The robes are unplayable, basic Skyrim knowledge.
    • 622 posts
    June 24, 2014 12:35 AM EDT
    The world doesn't revolve around the Dragonborn, why should very faction rely on the player?
    • 285 posts
    June 24, 2014 12:57 AM EDT
    Cough PC console commands Cough

Then why do none of the Forsworn be nice to you except where he lives? Did all the FOrsworn disobey him earlier? If so, why were the Silver-Bloods keeping him around?
  • June 24, 2014 4:35 AM EDT

Its the only way to immerse yourself in the game and want to play it mutiple times.

Heck maybe I'm be in putting too many hours in Fallout: New Vegas

• 622 posts
    June 24, 2014 4:42 AM EDT

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. I have many characters who are not the dovahkiin, the world doesn't revolve around them and I still have plenty of fun.