Forums » Elder Scrolls

Skyrim Let's Play on Youtube or Twitch?

• June 11, 2014 4:03 PM EDT

I enjoy following Skyrim Let's Plays on Youtube or Twitch.  Does anyone here have a current channel or know of one that you would highly recommend?  I'm particularly interested in watching assassin/archery gameplay.

• 8 posts
    June 11, 2014 5:22 PM EDT

CerialAssassin4 on youtube - traditional dagger and bow assassin

TrendKiLLV01 on youtube - archer assassin using the bound bow

Hope this helped! 

• 1441 posts
    June 11, 2014 5:28 PM EDT
    Gopher, TrendKill, hmm...
    • 285 posts
    June 11, 2014 5:32 PM EDT
    Another Gopher fan!

I highly recommend Gophersvids on YouTube. He has is on his second character but I really recommend watching the first one first, it explains a lot of the references he does later on. Edit: His second play through is the more sneak-archer type, but his first series is really funny.
    • 8 posts
    June 11, 2014 5:50 PM EDT

I think gopher is great too! I just assumed that grumpy duckling wanted a vanilla let's play 

• 773 posts
    June 11, 2014 6:18 PM EDT
    Gopher is the only one I've seen that's worth watching to be honest
    • 1441 posts
    June 11, 2014 8:00 PM EDT
    Oh, MMOXReview, he does mod reviews and what not, also, Brodual
    • 167 posts
    June 11, 2014 8:04 PM EDT

Is that MMO guy the pig that constantly reviews skimpy armor mods? No wonder he's so damn popular, there are so many perverts on the internet...

• June 11, 2014 9:56 PM EDT

zemalf is pretty roleplay heavy, also sorcererdave is like a smaller gopher  

• June 12, 2014 11:24 PM EDT

Thanks for the suggestions everybody!  I'm currently checking them all out.  While searching I also came across sephxxforxxlife, who plays similar to CeralAssassin4.  Seph doesn't have a ton of videos, but they are solid.

• 773 posts
    June 13, 2014 4:15 AM EDT

Brodual is really good for mod reviews. The good thing about Brodual is that the vids are nice and short - no waffling like in so many others.

So you can watch a whole bunch at once and see loads of interesting mods

• 209 posts
    June 13, 2014 4:17 AM EDT
    Gopher is the only one I'd recommend.
    • 1441 posts
    June 13, 2014 11:19 AM EDT
    Look, up Jono Krukov.
    • 285 posts
    June 13, 2014 12:00 PM EDT
    Seph's videos are good, but he only did about 20 parts of his Skyrim Let's Play and he doesn't post anymore.
    • 8 posts
    September 18, 2014 11:01 PM EDT

Gopher- Great voice, very detailed reviews of mods, everything well presented, his videos are a little long for me.

Brodual- My personal preference. Basically the short version of Gopher; great voice, great presentation, not as detailed but right to the point.

MMOXReview- Untalented, unprofessional, unfunny, annoying voice, possibly a future sex offender(if he Isn't one already).

• 55 posts
    September 18, 2014 11:03 PM EDT

Gamerpoets tale of paxton.

Other than that i'm a gopher fan and can't stand most of the swearing, shouting and whining of most lets players.

edit: of course PCoutcast lets become series. big fan

• September 18, 2014 11:40 PM EDT
    I was about to say MMOX made a really good Skyrim original movie, but that was actually MrRhexx :P
    • 38 posts
    September 19, 2014 1:50 AM EDT

PCoutcast is one that is active on the skyrim blog, so if you want builds off here, he might have done a lets play of it