Forums » The Lounge

Sports. Do you play them? What's your favorite?

• 409 posts
    June 10, 2014 1:33 PM EDT
    I wrestle and I run in cross country. My favorite is wrestling.
    • 167 posts
    June 10, 2014 2:08 PM EDT

Awkward and Sports don't mix! Trust me, I've been there. You just gotta get yourself some practice in, and everything else falls together.

• 167 posts
    June 10, 2014 2:12 PM EDT

Well, you had enough sport in you for two people at one point, so that's pretty impressive. All I'm good at is catching and blocking in football, no other sports come to me too well, and it's a bit late for me to try taking up others.

• 1217 posts
    June 10, 2014 2:44 PM EDT

I believe it. My trouble is that I have way more fun gaming than playing sports, so it's hard convincing myself to choose the latter over the former.

• 1 posts
    June 10, 2014 3:03 PM EDT

You my friend, are a badass, finally, someone who understands me

• 2 posts
    June 10, 2014 3:43 PM EDT

My favorite sport to watch is definitely football (Of the feet), my only problem is that im not particularly good at playing it. Otherwise I participate in boxing and mma, which are really the only sports I partake in.

• 100 posts
    June 10, 2014 3:57 PM EDT

Kendo!! Protective equipment? Check. Long sticks? Check. Regulations on beating one another with said sticks? Beat each other with sticks all the time.  

• 35 posts
    June 14, 2014 5:00 AM EDT
    Though being from Australia, I have a very strong British heritage and a part of that was soccer (football). I love soccer and I've been playing for 11 years. I also played footy (Aussie Rules) for 4 and it was very enjoyable.
    • 1 posts
    June 14, 2014 5:19 AM EDT

If martial arts are considered sports... I guess my favorite one is Taekwondo. I love it!

• 75 posts
    September 9, 2014 9:48 PM EDT

I play field hockey a lot, but I also watch football to support my home team etc. etc.

• 29 posts
    September 9, 2014 10:41 PM EDT
    American Football... LOVE IT then baseball, and NASCAR
    I played softBall but not in a while now
    • 127 posts
    September 11, 2014 1:32 PM EDT

Used to do Taekwon-Do, but it became so boring after I had a shot at a couple of other Martial Arts.  But for the most part I'm a golf guy, and watch F1 every now and then.

• 75 posts
    September 11, 2014 7:51 PM EDT

Looking at Joshua's post, I forgot to mention. I sometimes play golf on the local course, because I'm a member of the club there, but I'm not a pro or anything.

• 19 posts
    September 12, 2014 1:19 AM EDT

I enjoy soccer, even though I don't get to play much.