Forums » Elder Scrolls

Character Build Deathmatch

• TED
    • 45 posts
    June 7, 2014 9:54 AM EDT

Hi, Billy Mays here with today's Character Build Deathmatch!

For this week, we have chosen 6 builds from the Bloodworks to prove their worth in a 24 hour time-period.  The winner gets to live to fight another day; as for the losers, they will be put to sleep.

Here are the 6 builds that are fighting for your seal of approval!

Kirito the Black Swordsman by Alex Lismore

Marceline the Vampire Queen by Tristan Ploeg

Beauty and Beast by White Haired Witch(Elite)

Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress by Vayne Shyvana

Gypsy by Anton Garcia-Estrada

The Holy Pyromancer by jim1995

Any build that scrapes 20 likes, during the course of the match, will progress into the next rank; then they will naturally escape death.

Have fun reading and don't forget to vote in the poll for your favorite!

• 149 posts
    June 7, 2014 11:28 AM EDT

I'm going to like this for that banner image alone.

• 773 posts
    June 7, 2014 11:34 AM EDT

Well there's a pretty mediocre set of builds for this one.

Personally I don't like builds based on non-lore characters from other games or cartoons, so that disqualified a few for me. Additionally there were some REALLY poor presentations in this lot, with garish and eye-hurting visuals and some pretty rank grammar and spelling.

I thought the Holy Pyromancer was marginally better than the rest, so it got my vote

• June 7, 2014 12:16 PM EDT

To be honest, I did not like almost all of the builds been in this deathmatch. They were all poorly presentated, not enough polished and I think that one of them had those really awful text coloring, which I happen to dislike a lot. If there is one of these six build to have some potential, that would the Holy Pyromancer.

• 360 posts
    June 7, 2014 12:22 PM EDT

When will we get a "Kill them all button"?