Forums » The Lounge

What would you guys do if the Great Old Ones and the Deep Ones e

• 1441 posts
    May 27, 2014 6:56 PM EDT

For those of you who don't know what they are, these are the godlike race of beings created by the legendary H.P. Lovecraft, one of his most recognizable creations is the tentacled Cthulhu, of which a build exists by NobodyBeast.

http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/group/character-building/forum/topics/character-build-the-cthulhu

What would you do if they existed? For me, the only real one I'd be scared of is Nyartyholep. Pretty much, the Deep Ones and the Great Old Ones don't give a buck about humanity, we're like atoms to them. Nyartholep, on the other hoof, is actively aware of humanity's existence, and is actively dicking around with our mortal lives, and is the most, "Humanlike" of them. What about you guys?

And don't say storming R'Lyeh, that never works out well

• 622 posts
    May 27, 2014 7:23 PM EDT
    Moved to General Chat.
    • 47 posts
    May 28, 2014 5:54 PM EDT

Find out what they want from me, how I can appease them to gain their favour, and work towards getting it for them in return for grants of power. Then you'll see - then you'll ALL see. Muttergigglemuttermuttergigglestare.

• 1441 posts
    May 30, 2014 6:37 PM EDT

Kged, there is nothing you can do to appease the Great Old Ones, the Deep Ones, or their ilk. We are but mere ants to them. 

• May 30, 2014 7:04 PM EDT

Take them out Kratos style. 

• 41 posts
    May 30, 2014 7:08 PM EDT

use the Necronomicon, lol

• 1441 posts
    June 1, 2014 12:01 PM EDT
    Then you'd summon Yog-Sothoth who would then try and destroy all humanity....
    • 41 posts
    June 1, 2014 4:26 PM EDT

no i summon will summon the Evil Dead (by the way the best movie trilogy of all time!)

• 41 posts
    June 2, 2014 8:20 PM EDT

Praise cthulhu. We are insignifigant to them but that dose not mean we cannot soak in cthulhu's unholy badassery.

• 47 posts
    June 5, 2014 3:25 PM EDT

Everybody wants something, dude.