Forums » General Gaming

Console users! If you could have one mod, what would it be and w

• 268 posts
    May 18, 2014 7:11 AM EDT

I'm sure the vast majority of us console users have been sorely tempted to buy a PC after finding a mod that they feel they simply must have. What would that mod be for you?

Mine would have to be Alternate Start - Live Another Life. This mod appeals to me on so many levels. Firstly, not having to go through the same Helgen Keep every time I want to create a new character would be a massive blessing, but this mod also sounds great to the budding roleplayer in me. Being able to start in a completely different location with a new set of equipment is great, and it even outlines a basic character for you, as well as some background questions. Why were you in that shipwreck? What caused you to become a bandit? Etc...

So I ask you, fellow console players, to tell me what one mod you would download if you could, be it a new quest, new land, new armour or even whole new game (think SkyRe or Requiem). And if you PC players want to get involved too, what would be your chosen mod if you could only download one?

• Al
    • 23 posts
    May 18, 2014 7:46 AM EDT

I gotta say im with you on the alternate start if i could only have one

• 69 posts
    May 18, 2014 12:10 PM EDT

If I still played on 360, I'd want Requiem or the full 2k textures, but with the 360 being able to run the textures at a reasonable fps

• 1217 posts
    May 18, 2014 12:13 PM EDT

Yeah, I think I'd be happy with just the best ENB/texture mod possible.

• 49 posts
    May 18, 2014 12:51 PM EDT
    Cloaks.

Just give me some bloody cloacks!
  • May 18, 2014 12:55 PM EDT
    Is the creation pack a mod, if so, I choose that. Being able to make anything and everything is a good thing to have.
    • 1441 posts
    May 18, 2014 1:19 PM EDT
    Hmm, that's a tough one, probably one of the various quest mods, if only to have some new adventures. Maybe something that could make the game more like Vampire the Masquerade, or better yet, I would get the Game of Thrones Complete Overhaul, then I could cruise Nirn/Westeros in style. Or maybe one of the various pony based mods
    • 57 posts
    May 18, 2014 1:26 PM EDT

Well as I've recently gotten a PC (read 2 weeks ago) I can say that if I had to go back to console I'll miss SkyRe. Mainly as it does level out the game, and adds more versatility to weapons.

If I had to do a texture mod, probably practical armors. It changes all the female armors to be realistic, and to not have life destroying boob platesĀ