Forums » Elder Scrolls

ESO character remakes

• 127 posts
    May 12, 2014 6:34 PM EDT
    I think that some of the builds that are restricted to skyrim should be remade for ESO. I think that there are several builds that should be remade for ESO such as:
    Knight of the Crystal Tower
    Crepuscular
    The Cryptstalker
    The Nightingale Swordsman
    The Nemesis
    The Shaper
    The Shadowmancer
    The Last Dragonborn

I have chosen these builds because I think that they are quality builds.

What builds would you like remade for ESO? Why?
    • 622 posts
    May 12, 2014 6:44 PM EDT

A lot of them wouldn't merge over well to ESO because they were designed for Skyrim. Some might even be changed so much that it wouldn't even really be the original build anymore.

• 708 posts
    May 12, 2014 10:17 PM EDT

I think you could take a loose theme for them (eg Destruction Staff Sorcerer/Werewolf for the Shaper or dual-wield medium armor Nightblade for the Nightingale Swordsman specializing in Shadow and Assassination skills) but others just simply wouldn't work (The Last Dragonborn relies heavily on Shouts which aren't in the game as well as potions and poisons, the former of which has a cooldown and the latter of which currently isn't in the game).

I think it's best to think of ESO as another kettle of fish, the skill system works very differently.

• 1 posts
    October 9, 2015 11:12 AM EDT
    Hmmm. I had actually wondered about taking a loose theme for the Aspect Knight into ESO but never could figure out which class to choose. I'm leaning towards Dragon Knight but I feel like sorcerer would do a good job too.