Forums » The Lounge

A level for Members like a role playing game, Suggestion

• 224 posts
    May 2, 2014 2:11 AM EDT

Hello Everyone:

I like this site a lot and how everyone contribute, I really like the screenshot section and the builds, and the blogs I like the Weekly Poll too I think is a very nice feature

I know all of us like the role playing game, so what do you think If you (I meant the staff) add a feature where you level up with exp points, so new members start in level one,

as they grow in posts they grow in levels, or builds or what ever contribution,but this contribution maybe could be different kinds, like people who make builds have different stats of people who post a lot in forums, something like that

If you know about Steam, the Steam system of accounts have a very cool kind of level users, with rewards and icons, I like it a lot

You can check out my Steam account and see what I'm talking about http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047393537/
    (I added a pic names acc in attachment)

I really appreciate to help in whatever I could about this, I don't know much about encode or scripts, but I like to draw, and I'm good some day I will upload a very cool painting or drawing, so maybe I could help with the icons, and that would be really fun for me

What do you think?, please tell whatever you want about this, ideas, If this could be possible, etc

Thanks

Maredark3d