Forums » Elder Scrolls

Hosting Positions Available!

• 185 posts
    April 29, 2014 1:56 PM EDT

I don't think that I can take a host position for now... it seens something very important to the blog and I don't know if I can keep with the standarts set by previous hosts... maybe in the future? 

• 856 posts
    April 29, 2014 1:58 PM EDT

To answer some previous questions:

A host drives the section. For example, the forum host would start discussions, encourage others to do the same, and of course delete/edit and report (via the Elder Council) inappropriate material/comments.

@ Nalcarya, I know of no specific post that fully describes each hosts' position. We usually just respond to queries, but it's a good idea for us to make one (unless there is already one in the archives, then we can rez that one). I'm a bit surprised that we don't  already have such a post - the blog, counting the old one, is over 3 years old (2.5 years on ning).

• 1217 posts
    April 29, 2014 2:24 PM EDT

I'm quite interested in helping out in the Roleplay group as a host. That's the probably the most important area to me personally, besides the blogs/Story Corner. I currently mod on another forum, but I don't think this would tip the scales as far as time requirements, and it gives me a bit of a foundation as far as what might be expected of a host.

• 3 posts
    April 29, 2014 5:17 PM EDT

Okay, that's pretty much what I thought. I'd love to do something in the art group (like contests to capture a certain scene in the game in the best way, be it screenshot or drawing) but I'm afraid I can't spare the free-time for enough activity to qualify as host.

Plus I'm really new so I can't expect you to trust me - maybe next time ;D

• 133 posts
    April 29, 2014 10:03 PM EDT
    I would gladly reapply myself to host the art group. Not much goes on in that group anymore so I would love to try and change that. I am also pretty good at Photoshop. With summer right around the corner I'll have plenty of time to dedicate myself.
  • April 30, 2014 11:53 AM EDT

I know tht I'm relativly new on the blog, so I will understand if I don't get the part. I would be interested in the Roleplaying hosting position because I love roleplaying, and it is one of the reasons I joined the blog. I am also home-schooled, so I have alot of free time on my hands. Lore and Forums are also strong points of mine.

• April 30, 2014 12:24 PM EDT

Oh, and I'm also over 350 hours in on my main character, if it helps my chances.