Forums » General Gaming

building recommendations

• 3 posts
    March 28, 2014 5:15 PM EDT

so, I am new to this and wish to create a build,but a few suggestions of what I am thinking of doing,a paladin who had fallen into the path of  necromancy and became a deathknight(still working on name different from Nikkos' builld(love it btw))so,criticism is well appreciated but not to harsh

• 622 posts
    March 28, 2014 5:40 PM EDT
    You shouldn't build what people think you should, you should take your own idea and play it, test it and see if it works. It can be simple, such as seeing if you can make a nord who isnt a warrior and turning it into something unique and great, or making a really role play idea that hasn't been truly explored.

The CB Group has a Hel Desk which you can ask questions on if you need assistance, and there's all plenty of guides there to show you how to do a build. On too of that, there's hundreds of builds to read and get inspiration from, but don't copy an idea. Let it inspire you to do find your own unique idea and run with it.

Good luck!
    • 3 posts
    March 28, 2014 5:42 PM EDT

thank you for the very helpful help I will take this advice and make it into something the world has never seen before(big dreams...but dreams nonetheless)

• 622 posts
    March 28, 2014 5:45 PM EDT
    Yup, just make sure to read all the things I told you to and present it good and proper. We don't really tolerate half-ass work round here.mEither go all out and do it properly or don't post at all. Not saying you will, but just warning you.
    • 3 posts
    March 28, 2014 5:48 PM EDT

noted and in memory,I don't put in half the work so this should be easy for me....maybe