Forums » General Gaming

What could and should have been in skyrim

• 61 posts
    March 31, 2014 4:44 PM EDT

For me I'd say different dragon types; not just like blood, elder, legendary .ect I mean actual different types, the way you have fire and frost dragons. Tehy could introduce Sky Dragons that rarely ever land and only use shouts, or cave dragons that can send earthquakes throughout the cave to stagger all inside. What about storm dragons that bring lighting clouds behind them, or sea dragons that attack you near coastal areas and can possibly swim? That would intrest me

• 27 posts
    March 31, 2014 6:04 PM EDT

Quest directions thru dialogue. Meaning instead of "go to (name)." Make it "Go to the (name) I think it's southeast of here."

• 23 posts
    April 1, 2014 11:17 AM EDT

Watch GoT much?

• 23 posts
    April 1, 2014 11:18 AM EDT

Hmmmm... interesting! but how do mean? 

• 23 posts
    April 1, 2014 11:21 AM EDT

I really like your idea! Although if sea dragons where put in to the game we would need some seas... large ones (wich would be awesome!)! However.. you know when you are fighting slaughterfish.. and you cant fight back cause you are busy swimming? Well if we have sea dragons we need that "in water combat system" to improv drasticaly! wich it should anyways!

• 23 posts
    April 1, 2014 11:31 AM EDT

yes.... and better quests! not just "go there and get this" or "go in there and kill those"... I think that it is a MAJOR PROBLEM with skyrim! And I would like it to be a bit more mysterious! for example :

if you have a "go kill that for a reward quest" then instead of having and NPC say "Please Dovahkiin go kill those hagravens!" It should be like "Please dovahkiin, my sister was out in the woods and she has not come home yet! I am really worried! and last weak the neighbours boy never came home! And I cant leave my little boy alone, please go out and help me look for her while I stay here with my boy!" And then the quest marker should point you to an area where she is, not directly to her! so you have to search a bit... and then you find a trail of blood! so you follow it in to this cave where you find the gutted neighbours boy! and then you venture on in to the cave.... 

Now that sounds like a fun quest! dont you think?

• April 1, 2014 11:42 AM EDT

I think I have installed a mod for almost all those things you mentionned. The "Rebuild Helgen" mod in particular, is extremely good and has excellent, seamless voice acting.

• April 1, 2014 11:43 AM EDT

Get the Deadly Dragons mod, there's Magma, Swamp, Nether and other dragons that have special abilities and are really dangerous.

• 30 posts
    April 1, 2014 9:31 PM EDT

Yes. Skyrim could just use more diversity.

Dawnguard has become more of a blockade in my character developments. You can't just be a neutral agent when the Dawnguard missionaries seek you out. You can kinda avoid the civil war, but in the DLC, everything tends to converge on Dawnguard, where you must pick a side. That has actually been the main factor for me getting burned out from playing Skyrim. And, I don't know how many times now I have been sucked into the first few quests for the Main Questline, just so I can get to developing my character further.

• 111 posts
    April 2, 2014 1:44 AM EDT

Not that it's going to happen but better thought out and complementary expansions would have been a better experience than the irritant that Dawnguard has become for me as well. What looked like being a good expansion to the game turned into something which I couldn't wait to get completed. If you don't deal with the Harkon thing one way or the other quickly, it continues to impact on the main game. You can lose NPCs through vampire attacks, sometimes important ones like Adrianne of Whiterun. Sidequests can fail if the bloodsuckers take out an NPC who is integral to it, and Serana, a potential great follower, can become a demanding and un-co-operative companion, unlike a thane. It's a shame that this DLCs grade of  quality content has been sacrificed in favour of "cost effectiveness". Personally I'd have rather paid more and got a better finished and more seamlessly integrated product 

• 29 posts
    April 13, 2014 2:30 AM EDT

An epic battle humans versus monsters.

• April 15, 2014 10:52 AM EDT

The one thing that should of been in Skyrim is Simple. Other Race Children. Redguard and Nord children are the only ones ingame. I wanna Khajitt Child damn it!!!

• 41 posts
    April 15, 2014 12:43 PM EDT

I find it strange that there are no children in Orc strongholds.